Chapter One

Beep! Beep! Beep! Bee- I groan as I hit my alarm clock in an attempt to turn it off. I sit up in my bed before getting up and walking to the shower. I should probably introduce myself. My name is Lacey Leigh, Jones. I am sixteen years old and I am a run away. I ran away from my home a year back because I was abused for as long as I can remember. The abuse started after my mother died.

I step into the shower and start washing my hair and body. When I'm done, I get out and walk to my closet. I put on a red crop top and black jeans with my black converses. I walk down the stairs to the kitchen. I look at the clock and it reads '7:15'. I quickly grab an apple and start my ten minute trek to school.

I arrive at the school right as the bell rings, signaling student to go to class. I walk over to the office and a petite lady greets me.

"Hello there! What can I do for ya?" She asks.

"Uh, I'm a new student. My name is Lacey Jones." I reply nervously.

"Ah, yes. Here's your schedule and your locker number and code. Have fun deary!" She says while handing a piece of paper to me.

"Thank you!" I say and start my trek to find my locker.

Not even five minutes had passed and I found it. I unlock it and grab my Literature and my Science book. I shut my locker and lock it before heading to my Literature class.

I enter the classroom quietly.

"Ah, Miss. Jones, glad you could join us. Please take a seat by Mr. Reid." The teacher says before continuing.

I walk to the empty seat and sit down. I rest my head on the desk but before I could close my eyes I get a poke on my arm.

"What?" I whisper.

"I'm Oliver, Oliver Reid." The boy next to me replies.

"I'm Lacey, Lacey Jones." I whisper before putting my head back down.

But before I could close my eyes the bell rings. I groan and grab my bag before walking out of the room.

So, how did you guys like the first chapter? Who likes Oliver, or Mr. Reid, so far? Can we get at least one vote before the second chapter is up? Please? By the way, next chapter will have a picture of Lacey!Love ya guys!

-Sally

*Edited*