Her Secret.

This is actually a possible future chapter to a story that I'm some what writing. 
So I guess this is a spoiler? 

Genre: Teen Fiction / Humor

Also unfinished, *SPOILERS FOR 'KEEP ME SANE**

_________________________________________________________________

I swung the front door open, not even bothering to close it behind me. I charged towards the stair case , hearing someone call My name. I knew it was Jake but that didnt make me stop. I couldnt let him see me like this so I quickened my pace.  

"Haze! Wait up!" His voice sounded closer now. 

I skipped a few stairs so i could make my way up quicker; But Jake was faster. He grabbed my wrist , twirling me around to face him. I hung my head low, making my bangs fall infront of my face, avoiding eye contact. 

"What's wrong?" Concern drooped in his voice. 

" Nothing, just please. I need to be alone right now.." I tugged my wrist out of his grip, turning down the Hall as quick as possible. 

"Wait!" Jake's fingers wrapped my arm , turning me around once again. He forefully but gently made me face him.  

"Haze-" I struggled against him, keeping my face hidden behind my hair. "Stop!" His grip tightened around my newly-formed bruise, making me wince. He seemed to notice this because he took my hand, examining the bruise. I looked up at his shocked expression which soon turned into sadness. His hazelnut eyes looked up at me and widened when they landed on my cheek. He brushed my hair out of my face, tucking it behind my ear. His finger tips brushed my cheek, making my stomach flutter. 

"Who did this to you?" His words came out soft, But Stern. I didnt dare to make eye concact.  

"Jake...please" I mumbled, silently begging him not to get involved. 

"No. Tell me , Haze." He said sternly. 

I tried pulling away once again but his hands went to my waist and he eased me against the wall, resting his forehead against mine. 

"Look at me" He whispered. 

I looked up at him hesitantly, locking eyes with him. 

"You dont deserve this ,Haze. And you know that."  He spoke softly.

That stinging feeling returned to my eyes. I blinked trying to hold back the tears that dared to fall again. 

"Please, Let me help you..." His voice came out barely a whisper. His eyes softened when I shook my head slightly. 

"You can't." I mumbled, my voice cracking slightly. "I don't want you getting hurt." Tears started streaming down my face at the thought of Jake getting hurt by him.

"It would be worth it." He said, wiping my tears away. He gave me a small smile before pulling me into a hug. 

I wrapped my arms around his skinny torso, burrying my face in his shoulder. Jake nuzzled his head in my hair, Drawing imaginary circles on the small of my back. 

"Maybe tomorrow?" He mumbled 

I was about to ask him what he was talking about until I realised I still havent told him who did this to me. 

I sighed into him ,thinking about his reaction when I told him. About what he would say. What would he do? 

"Maybe" I repeated. 

Jake nodded before pullying away from me. 

"C'mon. Let's get you to bed." Jake returned his hand to the small of my back, leading me to the guest room. Which was now considered mine since I moved in with the boys. My band pósters covered one wall. Christmas lights bordered the walls and my bed was decorated with white sheets along with a white comforter. The only thing colorful about my bed was my black pillows and a small quilt my grandma sent me when I was younger that layed at the end of my bed. 

I climbed into bed after changing into a tank top and my Superman pajama pants. Jake sat on the edge of my bed, staring down at his feet. I sat down beside him , criss-crossing my legs. There was no expression on his face and he hadnt said a word since we got to my room. 

"Jake?" He didnt answer. Didnt even flinch or look up at me. I poked his side making him squirm. He glared at me, rubbing his side. I chuckled lightly, scooting closer. Jake wrapped his arm around my waist, flushing me against his side. I turned my head towards him only to find his face centimeters to mine. My eyes widened and it felt like Frekin dragons were in my stomach. Jake smirked at my reaction, amused. I turned my gaze away from him, still panicking mentally. What is he doing?! Suddenly I felt a warm sensation on my neck. He let out a small breath on my neck making me shiver. His lips grazed against my neck slightly making my eyes flutter close. 

Oh boooyy. 

Jake nibbled my ear gently. He suddenly stopped and something happened that I never expected. 

With slight amusment in his voice, Jake whispered " Payback. Is. A. Be-otch" And with that Jake bursted out into laughter, completly amused while Im over here still trying to figure out what just happened. I glared at him while he wiped a invisible tear. 

"Oh gosh, you should of seen your face. You SO wanted me" He said, still trying to catch his breath. 

"You my friend, are the definition of the word Asshole." I growled. 

"Oh pa-lease" He leaned towards me, smirking. " You liked it , just admit it." He placed his hands on the bed, beside each hip. 

"Five" I growled. 

Jake's face twisted into confusion. 

"Wh-" 

"Four" I interupted. 

He started to back up, his face slowly turned into panick. 

"Three"  

"God damn it. I was only playing around!" He protested, while standing up. 

"Two!" 

"Shit." Jake turn and ran to my door, fittling with the knob before opening it. He looked back at me briefly before I growled. 

"One." I charged towards Jake as he shot down the Hall way. He yelled as he turned around to find me a few feet away from him. He ran towords the kitchen, planting his hands on the counter waiting for my next move. 

" Damn it ,Erin. Where the hell are you when I need backup!"  

" What's the matter, bud? Cant take down a GIRL" 

Jake made a low growl before taking off towards the front door. I ran right behind him, running as fast as I could , trying not to knock over things in the process. Jake pulled the front door open, Shoving a very confused Erin out of the way. Jake stumbled on the front lawn making him face plant right onto the grass. He turned onto his back with wide eyes to find me straddling his waist. I smirked down at Jake , pinning his arms over his head . 

"ERIN, HELP A BROTHER OUT , PLEASE?" He cried out, struggling underneath me,

Erin looked over at me with an unsure look before shaking his head. 

"She's all yours , bro." Erin answered, entering the house.

Atta' boy.

*