Chapter 18 - I Hate Rain!!

Start from the beginning

"Yes it's about to rain. I don't like it", I replied.

"What? You don't like rain?", He chuckled and I shook my head in Yes.

"You're hopeless Cole. Rain is the most romantic weather and girls love it", he said as if he'd done masters in girl's likes and dislikes.

He had a girlfriend after all, my mind said.

"I'm not pluviophile like you and there's no love in my life so why should I consider it as a romantic weather?", I asked.

"Okay, don't fight please", he said and I just remained quiet and sipped my coffee.

But one thing is not clear to me!! Why am I angry from him? Am I expecting him to say sorry? But why would he be?

He didn't gave me any false hopes, it was me who fall for him. Why am I so pissed? What's the matter? Somebody please tell me!!

"I'm sorry, I guess I've my bad day today. I don't know why am I angry?", I said after a pause.

"It's okay. You don't have to be sorry. So, tell me what's new going on in your life?", Nial asked.

"Same old life, you tell anything new?", I asked.

He smiled a bit, more like smile he was blushing. Wow, sure he love his girlfriend a lot. Don't be jealous, it's okay.

 Don't be jealous, it's okay

"I also have same old life but I guess that I'm in love", he replied with his eyes shining.

"Really? Whose she?", I asked showing my best fake smile face.

It's actually tough to smile and show it to be a real one when you're pissed inside, trust me!!

"You'll get to know very soon. I'm planing to propose her actually", he said.

Why will he propose her? Is he deciding to marry Kate??

"That's that's a good news. Whose the lucky girl?", I said.

"I can't tell you now but you'll get to know soon", he said with a wink and I passed him a smile.

"Umm, Nial can I ask you something?", I asked.

"Yes, anything you want to ask you can ask", he said.

"Why do you hate Austin and his group?', I asked noticing his expression closely.

"This is something personal Cole", he replied and I could notice his expressions stiffened.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I just.. It's okay, if you don't want to tell", I replied.

Does it means Ellie's right? Is Nial actually the sole reason behind Austin's turning into a bad boy? I guess I should stay out of all this or else it wouldn't be good for me.