Kyuhyun look at Changmin. "Help you with what?" Kyuhyun ask

"Maybe you know my brother, can you help me look for him?" Changmin ask.

"Sure. It was my plesure to help you after you save me.. What is his name?" Kyuhyun ask.

"His name is Kyumin. Do you by any chance know him?" Changmin ask.

"Kyumin? wait I think I know him." Kyuhyun said.

"Really? where is he now?" Changmin ask.

"I think I know him, but......." Kyuhyun can't finish his sentence.

"But what? You don't know where he is?" Changmin ask.

"I know, but I think you can't meet him now, But maybe someday, in the haeven." Kyuhyun said.

"What you mean by that?" Changmin ask.

"If Kyumin that I know is really your brother, that's mean your brother's is death. A long time ago, there are fire happen to our house, and he got burn in the fire and die." Kyuhyun said.

Changmin were so surprise. His eyes start to fill with tears. He then cry. Kyuhyun look at Siwon then look again at the crying Changmin and pull Changmin into his arm.

__________________________________________________

EunHae walk to the garden that lead by Eunhyuk. After they arrived, Eunhyuk seat on the bench while Donghae look at the flower. Eunhyuk look at Donghae's who turn his back to him.

"Hae ah. What are you doing there. Come here. Seat with me." Eunhyuk said. Donghae look at Eunhyuk with a weird look.

"Come on. Seat here." Eunhyuk said and touch the seat besides him. Donghae walk slowly and seat besides Eunhyuk.

"What a good slave you are." Eunhyuk said then place his hand on Donghae's knees. Donghae feel a little scared and look at Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk give naughty smile. Then he attack Donghae's lips.

"Oh god, I want this lips so much." Eunhyuk said in his head, even he and Donghae always had sex he never kiss Donghae. Donghae's surprise but still reply the kiss.

_________________________________________________

"I feel sorry for him." Kyuhyun said to Siwon. They are seating on the same bench but Changmin had go.

"yes. His only brother's that he were looking for is dead." Siwon said. They still hold each other hand.

While they had their chat, Kangin come and look at them.

"yaa, both of you. Where is Donghae shi?" Kangin ask.

WonKyu stand up. "Sir.. What are you doing here." Siwon ask.

"Just answer, where is Donghae? Is he still here?" Kangin ask.

Siwon look at Kyuhyun. "he is still here till this morning. Why?" Kyuhyun ask.

"Great, bring me to him. I need to talk with both Eunhyuk and Donghae." Kangin said.

"Sure. But why?" Kyuhyun ask.

"Oh, for God sake. Please just bring him here. Otherwise I will regret for the rest of my life. This also for Donghae's happiness." Kangin said.

"Ok, Let's us bring you to them." Siwon said. Then they walk quickly to EunHae room. When they arrived at EunHae room, they knock but no one answer.

"Where could they be." Kyuhyun said.

"I hope he still not left." Kangin said.

Then Taemin walk pass them. Kyuhyun ask Taemin. "Taemin shi, did you see where is Eunhyuk and Donghae?"