After 10 minutes, Siwon and EunHae come. Siwon look at Yunho, Yesung and Ryeowook. He walk to Yunho.

"Yunho, is this really your doing? How could you?!" Siwon shout to Yunho. He grab Yunho collar. Yunho just remain sillent.

"What the hell both of you doing here?" Eunhyuk ask Yesung and Ryeowook.

"Don't tell me that both of you..." Donghae could not finish his sentence.

Changmin look at Siwon and Yunho, he walk in and break them apart.

"Siwon be patient. Kyuhyun is in there now." Changmin said.

Siwon look at Yunho with his eyes fill with hatred than let Yunho go. Siwon look at Changmin.

"How Kyu?" Siwon ask.

"I don't know, but he look's like he lost many blood. Maybe the doctor will come out and ask for a blood donor." Changmin said.

Siwon hold his punch. But he try to calm himself. He does not want to make chaos there. Suddenly the door be open, and a doctor walk out. All of them quickly go to the doctor.

"How? Dr. How Kyuhyun now?" Changmin ask.

"Who is his family?" The Doctor ask.

"I afraid he does not have a family because he is an orphan." Donghae said. But Changmin suddenly said. "I am. I am his hyung." Changmin said. All the eyes look at Changmin.

"Are you sure?" The Doctor ask.

"Yes, he is my brother that I left at the orphanage a long time ago." Changmin said. Donghae surprise and look at Changmin.

"Ok. Your brother had lost a lot of blood, and his blood type were O, we don't have much supply for the O blood for now in our blood bank." The docot said.

"What? O? Kyuhyun blood type were O?" Changmin ask.

"Yes." The doctor said.

"But, my blood type were B." Changmin said. "I though he is my brother. How come his blood and mine blood were different." Changmin said.

"Then, that mean you are not related or maybe you take you mom blood and your brother take your father blood." The doctor said.

"Who else had the type blood were O?" Donghae ask. No one answer then suddenly Yunho said.

"Take mine. My blood type were O." Yunho said. All eyes then focus at Yunho.

"Good." The Doctor said but Siwon suddenly sream. "No! I don't want your dirty blood flow in my Kyu body." Siwon said.

Donghae look at Siwon. "Siwon! This is not the time to argue. We had to save Kyu first." Donghae said.

Yunho look at Siwon then look back at the Doctor. "Please, just take my blood." Yunho said.

"Ok, for now, you gwt ready and one the nurse will bring you to the donation room. At least which the remaining blood we have and your blood, we will try to save Kyuhyun. Please don't lost hope." The Doctor said and walk in back to the operation room, then a nurse come out and bring Yunho to the donation room.

_______________________________________________

After 2 hour waiting the door be open and Kyuhyun who still not gain his conscious were lying on the bed and been push by the nurse. Siwon and the other follow them and they place Kyuhyun in a room. Siwon look at Kyuhyun his head that were wrapped with bandage. The nurse set the place up then the doctor come.

"All of you listen to me. I want to say something about Kyuhyun." The doctor said. Then all eyes were focusing the doctor except Siwon who keep watching Kyuhyun.