"What do you think you were doing?!" Kyuhyun shout. Siwon shock. They still on the position where Siwon were on top of Kyuhyun.

Siwon hold his cheek and look deep into Kyuhyun's eyes. Siwon's eyes start to feel with tears and Kyuhyun can see that.

"You.... get of from me!" Kyuhyun said then push Siwon chest. Siwon stand up and look at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun seat like before and try to control his face.

"Mianhei, Kyu ah. I know I should not lie and tell you the truth, but I was a coward. I fell in love with you when I always tease you before. You are so cute and always smile. You never give up and everything about you seem so beautiful to me. I am sorry. I hope you can still accept me or give me the second chance. I will leave for now. Sorry for disturbing you. Don't forget, tommorow is the competition day. Hope we can win that. I gotta go first. See you tommorow." Siwon said and pat Kyuhyun shoulder.

Kyuhyun look at Siwon who is walking to the door and get out from the house. After Siwon get out from the house. Kyuhyun touch his lips. His tears start coming out. He can feel that Siwon were truely love him. But he were to sad when remember that Siwon had lied to him.

___________________________________________________________________

Kyuhyun is in the kitchen and preparing fried rice to Changmin for dinner. He want to show his gratefullnes because Changmin let he to stay here. Changmin who just finish showering walk in to the kitchen.

"Wow, the smell were great." Changmin said. Kyuhyun look at Changmin and smile.

"Of course. You should consider yourself lucky because you can taste my cooking." Kyuhyun said. He put the fried rice onto the plate and place it on the table.

"The dinner is ready." Kyuhyun said. He smile at Changmin.

"Wow, already. Ok, let's eat." Changmin said. He take a seat while Kyuhyun take of the apron and join Changmin.

"Eat it." Kyuhyun said and look at Chnagmin. Changmin take a spoon of the fried rice. Then he look at Kyuhyun.

"So? How it is?" Kyuhyun ask.

"I think......... it was.... so delicious!" Changmin said and laugh.

"I know it." Kyuhyun said and laugh with Changmin. Then they start eating.

"So?" Changmin suddenly ask. Kyuhyun look at Changmin.

"So what?" Kyuhyun ask.

"How you and Siwon?" Changmin ask. Kyuhyun look at Changmin and smile bitterly.

"I don't know." Kyuhyun said.

"Why? I though he love you so much." Changmin said.

"How you know that?" Kyuhyun ask.

"Well, this morning he wait for me at the car park and followed me arround just to ask where is you. Actually what is going on between both of you? Do both of you really had that kind of relationship?" Changmin ask.

Kyuhyun look at Changmin. "Why? Do you will hate me if I said I had that kind of relationship? Am I wrong to be gay? Well, we can fall in love to whoever we want right." Kyuhyun said.

"No. I just wondering about your relationship with Siwon. That's all." Changmin said.

"Well. if you want to know. Ok. At first I don't know that I had this feeling to him. At first I want to be friend with him becauce he always want me to leave him and his room alone. But he always tease me, because of that without I realising it, I fall in love to him." Kyuhyun said.

"So You do love him?" Changmin ask.

Kyuhyun eat his rice then look at Changmin. "Yes, I do. I love him so much. I feel I was dying if I don't meet him. I miss him even he seatin front of me. I want to be always in his arm. I feel safe when he with me. And more importantly, I feel so happy when he kiss me. When we make love, I think I were the luckiest guy in the world." Kyuhyun said and his eyes start to feel with tears.