"Sir, face me your ass." Siwon said. Then Leeteuk take of his pant and shirt. After completely naked Leeteuk get on his four and spread his leg wider so Siwon can see his ass.

"Wow! Your ass were so hot!" Siwon said. Then he get on his knee so that he can take a taste of Leeteuk's ass. Siwon hold the butt cheek and spread it more so He can clearly see the pink hole of Leeteuk. After he can see the hole of Leeteuk, he stick his touge out and start licking Leeteuk's ass.

Leeteuk start moaning when he can feel Siwon's toung in his ass. Then Siwon put his fingger in one by one to Leeteuk's hole and fingger fuck it.

"Siwon ah. I want the real thig. Give me the real thing." Leeteuk said. Siwon just smirk. Then he stand up while hold his dick who had hard like a rock. Then he guide his dick into Leeteuk's ass slowly. Leeteuk moaning. After he completely enter Leeteuk, he give Leeteuk ass the chance to feel familiar with his dick size.

"Siwon quick! fuck me. Fuck me harder!" Leeteuk said. Then Siwon start moving. He see his dick that enter Leeteuk's ass. Then he pull Leeteuk so he can kiss Leeteuk. Because the room were filled with mirror, they can see their own reflection on the mirror.

"Oh Siwon. your dick were the best!" Leeteuk said while look at their reflection. Siwon just smirk and kiss Leeteuk's neck. while his hand were plating with Leeteuk's nipple. Then he go down to Leeteuk's dick. He start stroke it.

"Siwon ah, don't do that. Otherwise I will come." Leeteuk said. Bur Siwon still doing that and Leeteuk come in his hand.

"You sure come a lot Sir." Siwon said then he bring his hand with Leeteuk's seed to Leeteuk's mouth.

"Clean my hand sir." Siwon said. Then Leeteuk lick Siwon's hand and a taste of his own seed.

"Good Sir." Siwon said while his body still moving and his dick were in and out from Leeteuk's ass.

"Siwon ah, let me ride you." Leeteuk said. Siwon smirk then bringh his dick out from Leeteuk's ass. Then he lay down on the floor. Leeteuk look at Siwon's hot body and become more sexy with the sweat all arround his body. He then try to seat on Siwon's dick.

After he feel Siwon's dick at his entrance he start moaning. Then he bringh Siwon's dick into his ass. After Siwon's dick completely in his ass, he start moving. Up and down and moan like crazy. Siwon look at Leeteuk and smirk. He then feel like he is going to cum.

"Sir, I am going to cum.." Siwon said.

"Come in my ass." Leeteuk said. then Siwon shout Leeteuk's name then release his seed in Leeteuk's ass.

Leeteuk stop moving when he feel the eed of Siwon in his ass, then while Siwon's dick still in him ass, he fell to Siwon chest, while Siwon hug him.

They fell to sleep without they realise it.

While they sleep, the Yunho's spy come in. He smirk. "So, you also had another boyfriend here? You are totally suck." That man said and take picture of Siwon and Leeteuk.

_____________________________________________________

Changmin is giving a treatment to the student while Yunho is finishing his report about the student that he give treatment before. He look at his phone. It already 4:00 pm. then his phone ringing signal of message come in.

He take his phone. He look at the number. He turn to look at Changmin when he read the name of the messenger. When make sure Changmin is busy, he open the message.

"What!! Siwon just not hace the relationship with taht stupid Kyuhyun but also with Leeteuk the dance teacher?" Yunho said. Then he call the messenger.

"You come and meet me." Yunho said.

Then he get up from his chair and look at Changmin.

"Changmin shi. I want to go and grab some coffe. Do you want something?" Yunho ask. Changmin look at Yunho and smile.

"No, I don't want anything. Just enjoy your coffe ok." Changmin said. Then Yunho walk out from the clinic and go to the garden behind their clinic.

He wait for a second then someone wearing the school uniform come and standing behind him. Yunho who see this student start talking.

"What is this all about? Siwon also had relationship with Leeteuk?" Yunho ask without look at the student.

"Yes. I found they fucking each other in the dance room." The student said.

"This is truely over the limit." Yunho said.

"But, I think he relationship with Leeteuk just as sex friend. I think Kyuhyun is the one who you should remove and chase out from Siwon's life." The student said.

"Why?" Yunho ask.

"Because I can see that Siwon love him." The student said.

"Love? since 2 years ago, he love me. Not that stupid Cho fucking Kyuhyun." Yunho said.

"You should think on how you should get rid of Kyuhyun. Last time, Siwon said the photo of you and him is fake, so Kyuhyun believe him." The student said.

"That Kyuhyun is really stupid. How could he believe Siwon? Ok, because he does not believe the picture, I got an idea." Yunho said.

The student smirk. "Whatever your ideas is, hope you can keep Siwon forever for yourself." The student said and leave Yunho.

Yunho just smirk. "Kyuhyun just wait. You dare to steal my lover, I will make you feel sorry because know a man name Choi Siwon." Yunho said in his head.

...............................................................................................................

End of this chapter. Sorry if it to short. By the way please leave a comment. Thanks for reading.