WONKYU-LOVELY DAY

Start from the beginning

Kyuhyun is alone at the bench beside the field. He just enjoy the peace of the field with a windy weather. Then Siwon come and seat beside him.

"Here you are. What are you doing here?" Siwon ask.

"I just try to enjoy my time." Kyuhyun said.

"Enjoy your time? Alone? Without me?" Siwon asking with a shock-make face.

"Yes,,, alone." Kyuhyun said and stick out his tounge at Siwon.

"How could you..." Siwon said with a sulking face,

"Omo, hehehe, You look so cute Won ah." Kyuhyun said. Then laugh. Siwon also smile look at Kyuhyun.

"Actually I am really enjoy this come of momment. So peace." Kyuhyun said while look at the sky.

"Why?" Siwon asking while he keep looking at Kyuhyun face.

Kyuhyun smile. "Before I come here, I stay at Hope House, an ophanage house. There, I know Donghae. Without Donghae, maybe I am not here now. Actually I come to the orphanage with my brother. That time I was 5 years old. While my brother is 13 years old. That time, one family came and take my brother away from me. At that time I always cry. Cry again and again hoping that my brother will come back. But he never come. Lucky me I meet Donghae. Donghae stay at the orphanage since he is a baby. So he more strong than me. When I always crying he come to me and comfort me. He teach me to be strong. I really love him, as a friend of course. Because he want to change his life, he always work hard and always study. He never make friend at school different from me who is friendly. Donghae time always full at library. Then one day he told me that he want to be a sucesfull man because he don't want to mark as unlucky child who be left at orphanage. So I decide to work hard like him. We study together at library after school and our frade were so good at that time. We feel so lucky when the house mother willing to sent us to the High school. So we work rwally hard just want to archieve our goal. Since that, I never had time for myself. I keep study and study. same like Doghae. But now, I am here, enjoy the winding weather, I really love it." Kyuhyun tell Siwon his story.

"How about your brother? Don't you heard any news about him?" Siwon ask.

"No, The first and last time I heard from him when he enter college. I Think he is a doctor now." Kyuhyun said. He eyes start to fill with tear. Then Siwon pull hi into Siwon arm.

"Dont worry. I will take cre of you, Kyu ah." Siwon said.

"Gomawo." Kyuhyun said. "You know, our class had done for today because our singing and acting teacher is on leave. But it still not lunch our yet. What should we do for now?" Kyuhyun ask after he get out from Siwon warm hug.

"Yes, you are right. What should we do now?" Siwon also wondering. Then he smile brightly. "Kyu ah, how about we go on date?" Siwon asking. Kyuhyun look at him. "Date? both of us? How come? Are weallowed to leave the school at time like this?" Kyuhyun asking and look at Siwon. "Of course we can. I had a secret door to go out from this school. Let's go." Siwon said again he look so enthusiastic. "But where are we going?" Kyuhyun ask again.

"How about to the ice cream stall beshind the school? then we can go to shopping mall or somewhere else." Siwon said.

"Do you forget that you are an idol? what if your fan recognise you and attack us?" Kyuhyun ask again.

"Don't worry, I had my mask, black glasses and cap with me." Siwon said and take out his black face mask. "Come on Kyuhyun ah.. Please...." Siwon make the cute face.

"Ok, we will go on date." Kyuhyun said.

Siwon cheer happily, then he stand up and give Kyuhyun his hand, Kyuhyun take Siwon's hand and stand up. They go back to their room to change then uniform. Then, They go to the back of the school. There is a secret door that they can use to go outside of the school.