EUNHAE- HOW COULD YOU

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"How?" Eunhyuk ask.

"Well I had a pill that will make your body does not effect with the alcohol." Donghae said.

"Really? that kind of pill is exist?" Eunhyuk asking again. Then Donghae nod.

"Great, Give to me then, I really sad when i think that you will drinking alone. but now if I eat that pill, I can drink the beer with you." Eunhyuk said happily.

Donghae glad that Eunhyuk believe what he say. But he really dont know what pill is that actually. Hope Sir kangin does not give some dangerous pill to him.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Are you done changing Hae ah?" Eunhyuk take a peek upstair. Then Donghae come with smile on his face. He change to a black singlet. He look so hot with his muscle hand. The singlet look so tight that show his body shape with the muscle.

"Wow, you look hot." Eunhyuk said while smile to Donghae.

"You to." Donghae said to Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk also wear a singlet but a white one.

"So, where is the pill?" Eunhyuk ask. Donghae give Eunhyuk the pill.

"Let me get the water for you." Donghae said then he walk to pantry and pour some water into the glass. Then he go back to Eunhyuk."here." Donghae give the water to Eunhyuk, then Eunhyuk take the pill and eat it!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

They enjoy the beer so much. Donghae now open up his third beer, while Eunhyuk still not finish his second one.

"You are really a good drinker, don't you?" Eunhyuk said to Donghae. Eunhyuk face had been red. He is so cute to Donghae eyes.

"I just like the taste of beer." Donghae said. "Are you drunk now?" Donghae asking Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk smile then shout "No! Not yet. hehehehe" He said not yet but Donghae know that Eunhyuk already drunk. "Now is the time. I am going to confess to Eunhyuk." Donghae said in his head.

"Hyuk ah, actually I want to say something to you." Donghae start to confess to Eunhyuk.

"What it is?" Eunhyuk ask. At the same time he start to feel hot inside his body.

"Actually earlier, at the radio station. I talk about confessing right. Actually..... I in the same situation of it now. I love someone...." Donghae said.

"You love someone? Who?" Eunhyuk ask. But his body feel weird. His dick slowing to be hard.

"You... I love you Hyuk ah.. I fall for you when we first meet. you are to kind to me. Your kindness and sometimes our skinship.... I cannot help but I am fall to you. I am falling to you." Donghae said.

Eunhyuk in shock. "What? You fall to me? But.... we both man..." Eunhyuk said. He cannot take it anymore, his body feel weird. hi dick were hard and he fell so horny.

"I know whe both....." Before Donghae could finish his sentence, Eunhyuk kiss Donghae lips.

Eunhyuk tounge try to enter Donghae's mouth, But Donghae still not welcoming his tounge. After that, Donghae start reply the kiss and welcoming Eunhyuk's tounge.

Donghae is milling in his mind, he though that Eunhyuk is accepting his feeling.

They keep kissing until they cannot breathing. Then Eunhyuk take a part their lips. The saliva from his and Donghae is being one and melt to Donghae singlet.