TRYING TO BE FRIEND

Start from the beginning

"I just saw it to and something shock me." Donghae said.

"What it is?" Kyuhyun asking excitedly.

"We also had to attend dance, sing and drama class." Donghae said with annoying face.

Kyuhyun choke. "What?"

Donghae give the water to Kyuhyun.

"Now we also need to dance and act?" Kyuhyun asking.

"Also sing..." Donghae add, but he know that will not affest Kyuhyun because Kyuhyun love to sing.

"Oh god. I can handle singing, but dancing and acting... I dont know."

KYUHYUN POV

While I and Donghae is eating and frust about the time table I saw Siwon! he alone walk quickly pass by the cafeteria and go straight to his room maybe, oppss our room for now. Did he had his lunch? Should I take something for him. Why I should I bother? Of course I should, he is my roommate and I want to be friend with him. After finish eating I told Donghae to go first while I go to the counter and take some coffe bread and put it in paper bag. Then I take a cup of coffe and a glass of Orange juice. I will take all this to Siwon, hope he still not have his lunch. I walk quickly to our room but it little hard to open the door because my hand is full, but after strugle like crazy, I can finnaly can open the door.

NO ONE POV

Kyuhyun enter his room and look for Siwon. Siwon is not in his sight. Than he heard some sound in the bathroom. He just smile than put the coffe, juice and bread onto a round Japan table in the midle of their room. He hope Siwon will enjoy the bread. Than he sat on the sofa that locatted in the midle of his study desk and Siwon's study desk. After a while Siwon come out with a towel around his waist.

"God! He so sexy!" Kyuhyun said in his head. With the water that still on his body and and his abs. For sure Kyuhyun amazed by the scene in front of him.

"Omo, you here. Why you still here?" Siwon ask when he saw Kyuhyun sitting on the sofa before he notice the breads, coffe and juice on the table.

"Why should I leave? This is my room to. Here, I brought this to you. Did you have your lunch?" Kyuhyun ask.

"Not yet. Are you trying to play some kind role to me so that I will accept you? If so, please stop because I will not fall for it." Siwon said. But he still grab the bread and eat it. "Oh God, coffe bread, my favourite. Did he know or he just randomly pick from the cafeteria." Siwon is asking in his head.

"Do you like it?" Kyuhyun ask. Actually he also saw the biography of Siwon earlier when searching up for SUJU. He saw that Siwon love to eat Coffe bread. That's why he take the bread.

"So what if I like it?" Siwon said whicj a rude tone. He try to hurt Kyuhyun's feeling.

Kyuhyun just smile then going upstair. He take a peek at Siwon downstair. Siwon eat the bread untill not one left. He just smirk. Then Siwon pull out his towel. Kyuhyun shock. he try to cover his eyes but he still take a peek. Siwon just wearing his underwear and Kyuhyun can see Siwon's bulge.

"Do you like what you watch?" Siwon suddenly asking.

Kyuhyun had been caught on act!! His face turn red all of sudden then he go to his bed and hide under his blanket.

Siwon just smirk. "Oh I see, so now you atracted to me or what?" Siwon said in his head.

Then, he had a plan, before wearing any pant or shirt, he wear back his towel and go upstair. He going to tease Kyuhyun.