penny for your thoughts? pt 1

Lauren pov

I have a fucking test tomorrow, but here i am, getting fucked up for free. Honestly i couldn't give two fucks. I deserve this after busting my ass studying the nights before.
I think im going to pass, if not i can stay after school and make it up. Hopefully that wont happen because Im ninety nine percent sure I would forget or just straight up say fuck it. Im suddenly pulled out of my thoughts by someone Screaming my name.

"Ok im going to need for you to not shout in my ear. You are two inches away," I remarked.

"I wouldnt have to yell if you would've been paying attention to what I've been saying," stated my friend kehlani. She was visiting her family here in Miami for the week and decided to come to this party with me. Im not even sure who's throwing the party. We're just here for the free drinks.

"Oh sorry man, what were you saying?" i turned my head towards her just in time to see her rolling her eyes. "I was asking if you knew shorty over there", Lani stated while pointing over to a tall brunette. Of course i knew her, she was in almost all of my classes. She's also the co-captain of the basketball team. Zen was all around a chill person to be honest. "Oh yeah, thats Zendaya she cool as fuck."

"Lauren, you and I both know thats not what i meant. I need to know if she likes pussy." in that moment i choked on my drink. As long as I've known her, her bluntness still catches me off gaurd.  Still choking, I look towards my so called friend for help and all she did was look at me in disgust. Wow some friend i have.

"Oh yeah im totally fine thanks for asking," I retorted.

"Laur im being serious," stated the brunette with an all so serious face.

"Im not sure of the girl's sexuality, but one thing im sure of is that she isnt straight." with that being said, the tattooed girl disappeared into the crowd. As i raked my eyes over the group of people, I locked eyes with the most beautiful girl I've seen in my life. The goddess had warm chocolate eyes that melted me on the spot. She smiled at me and i swear i almost fainted. Her smile was bright and breathtaking. I was damn near blinded by her pearly whites. Like damn, who knew teeth could be so attractive. Everything about her was so intriguing. Wow, listen to me. I sound like a love sick puppy. Zen came up to her starting a conversation causing her to break eye contact after what seemed like forever. I couldnt help but miss looking into her eyes.

I watched her retreating form and couldnt help but stare at her ass. Damn, she thick. I couldnt help but to think about all the dirty things i woukd do to her. Interrupting my thoughts, Kehlani then rushed over with the widdest grin on her face. Lani happily showed me a piece of paper with a number on it. "So im guessing everything went well."

"You know i got the juice. Women cant resist this," lani cockly said.
"Yeah everyone except Dinah, I said.

"Ok you didnt have to go there. Told me she was only 'experimenting'. Thats why i dont fuck with straight girls no more. I dont have the time," stated the older girl.

"Mhmm so are you going to call her?"

"Of course. Im trying to make shorty mine," the mixed girl replied. At that statement I couldnt help but think of the brownskin beauty. I dont even know her yet she is consuming my thoughts. Im too damn sober for this.

"Yeah well I need a drink", I informed her while walking off. Not giving her a chance to respond. Not paying attention, I collided with someone. I was going to ask them if they were alright but it was no one other than my ex. I just want to know what the fuck was going through my head when i dated him. Going out with him was by far the biggest mistake of my life. Why didnt anyone tell me about myself. "Hey baby,"said Brad. I gave him the finger while walking off. I really need that drink now. I enter the kitchen in search for some alcohol. I filled my cup up with some patron and drunk some. I seen the mysterious beauty looking as if she rather be somewhere else. I figured that this was the perferct opportunity to try and 'spit game' as i've heard Lani say before. The whole time walking up to her i had to tell myself not to fuck up. I started to run my hands through my hair. Its become a nervous habbit of mine. I gulp down the last of my drink before pulling out a chair. Sitting down i turn to her and ask, "Penny for your thoughts?"

An: i honestly feel like this is complete shit.
Let me know if i should continue......