{Prologue}

Bruce Wayne blankly stared at the clock, watching the seconds hand warily.

It was currently March 31, 11:40 pm.

A knock coming from his door removed him from his trace, "Come in," he called out. Nightwing, or in this case Dick Grayson, entered the room along with Robin, or in this case Damian Wayne.

"Father, Grayson and I decided to tell you that you can't stay in your room forever," said Damian, turning over to the door when the family's dog, Ace, trotted in along with Damian's cat, Alfred.

After Alfred Pennyworth's death due to the League Of Shadows, the whole family has been morning for around two weeks. Bruce hasn't been eating or talking much during those two weeks.

Bruce just simply looked back at the clock.

11:42 pm.

"Bruce," urged Dick, "You have to talk with us sometime," he said putting his hand on Ace's head and ruffled his short fur for a short moment.

"I have been talking," pointed out Bruce carelessly.

"To yourself," finished Jason as he entered along with Tim.

11:43 pm.

"Shouldn't you all be in bed?" asked Bruce, frowning as the clock's seconds hand looked as if it was moving faster.

"Shouldn't you be in bed?" asked Tim back.

11:44 pm.

"No, I don't need as much sleep as you do," grumbled Bruce, annoyed by the fact that his sons wouldn't go.

Didn't they know he wanted time ALONE?

"Bruce, we're all mourning for Alfred, we all are feeling the same you are," said Dick, trying to reason with the playboy.

"No..." murmured Bruce.

"What?" asked Jason, not picking up what he had just said.

"I said no-"

Boom!

The side of the room then blasted into pieces, the looser chunks hitting the five family members.

Dust and smoke blurred everyone's vision, and even when nobody could see anything, Bruce called out, "Get to the Mountain!" 

Nobody disobeyed. 

11:46 pm.

Out of pure instinct, the five made their way to the Batcave in a panicked run. 

"Where's Father?!" question-yelled Damian.

"He's probably already in the Mountain and is going to laugh and say this was all just a stupid test," shouted back Jason.

"Are you assuring us your yourself? Because I'm pretty sure this isn't a test!" Tim growled.

Dick almost slipped as he stopped infront of the grandfather clock and opened it. All four of them practically stumbled down the stairs.

"You all stop arguing and suit up!"

11:50 pm.

Boom!

This time, the explosion came from the grandfather clock.

"Recognized- Robin B27

Recognized- Red Robin B20

Recognized- Red Hood B13

Recognized- Nightwing B01"

11:51 pm.

When they exited the zeta tubes, they tripped over eachother and made a pile. Red Hood wished nobody was there. Note the word 'wished'. 

Much to the brothers' wishes, the new team and their mentors, minus Batman, were there.

11:53 pm.

But Nightwing and Damain didn't care, and they definitely didn't care when Red Hood and Red Robin started arguing.

The two just simply got up and looked back at the zeta tubes.

"Why the hell did you do that?!" Jason yelled at Tim.

"Me?! You're the one who didn't stop!" yelled back Tim.

11:57 pm.

Nightwing reached up for his com, "Batman, do you copy?" he asked.

He wasn't sure if he heard anything or not.

Damian turned his attention to his two arguing brothers, "Both of you idiots shut up!" he growled, silencing them. He then looked up at Nightwing, "Try again."

11:58 pm.

Nightwing did try again, "Batman. Do. You. Copy?"

"..."

"Static."

April 1st, 12:00 am.

The day The Flying Graysons fell.