Chapter 19

Lachlan's Pov:
( '  = Sign language / "  = Talking )

I was watching Joe for Vikk and we were having so much fun, Joe is freaking awesome. He is kind just like his brother. We were currenly playing hide-n-seek when we hear the door open adn close I quiet looking and run to the door and I hear Joe do the same. We both reach the door at the same time and we smile at the group in front of the door.

"You didn't burn down the house?" Jackson states.

"Hey! I am almost an adult!" I state.

I see Vikk laugh and I glare at him, he walks over to me and kisses my cheek, I wrap my arms around his waist and kiss the top of his head. I see him smile then I look at Matt and see Brandon passed out in his arms.

"Is he okay?" I ask worry lasied in my voice.

"Yea, the medicine will wear off in about 45 minutes now." Brandon's mom states.

I nod my head and Matt walks over to the couch. And sits on the couch with Brandon in his lap.

"And when he wakes up he will not want to talk of a sour thoat but we need to get him to talk." Jackson states.

"It the Ice cream for his sore thoat?" Joe asks, shyly

"Yes, but I got two tubs for a reason." Brandon's mom states smiling.

Vikk signs something and I pick out a thank you but that is it, I let out a sign of frustration and Joe walks over to me.

"I know how you feel." Joe whispers silently.

"You are doing a hole lot better than I am." I whisper back.

Joe smiles. "But that is why we are working on it, you want to talk to your boyfriend, I want to talk to my brother." Whispering.

I nod my head in agreement then I sneak up behind Vikk and pick him up. He freaks out but soon realizes it me and turns around to wrap his legs around my waist.

"You know, you are really light?" I ask.

He nods and blushes.

"Well I think it works perfectly for you, as well as your height." I state.

"Saying you are literally 5 feet taller than him." I hear Matt state.

Vikk blushes and hides his face in the crook of my neck, I smile and rub my hand down his back. He shivers, but relaxes in my arms. I smile and rest my head on his.

"So, did you guys eat?" I hear Brandon's mom ask.

"No, actually, we were just playing he hole time." I state.

Jackson laughs.

"You are such a kid." He states.

Vikk signs to him and Brandon's mom laughs.

"And there you go standing up for your boyfriend." Jackson states

I smile and kiss Vikk's head.

"Well we didn't eat either so I am going to make dinner, I think Brandon will wake up in about 10 minute to." Brandon's mom states

I nod and I carry Vikk into the living room and I see Matt playing with Brandon's hair. I smile and sit next to him, Vikk look over at Brandon, then lays his head on my chest so he could watch him.

"10 minutes." I state

He nods, "Been keeping track since we left the hospital." he states.

"You are really worried aren't you?" I ask

"Yes, I am, What if he made his voice worse and nothing can fix it? I want to be able to hear his voice, I want to hear him say that he loves me. I know this is probably selfish. Especially when I told him all day to get those doubts out of his head." Matt states starting to play with Brandon's hair again.

"No that is not selfish." I bring Matt's head closet and I whisper in his hear. "I wish the same thing. But he will talk when he is ready." Matt nods and Brandon start to stir.

Vikk sits up and Matt moves the hair out of his face then kisses the top of his head.

"Jackson, Crystal, Joe! He is waking up." I yell out. And soon they were all in.

Matt's Pov:

I hear Lachlan call everyone in the room but my focus way on Brandon. He wrapped his arms around my waist. And I kissed his head gently, he opened his eyes.

"Hello." I state

He goes to sign to me but I grab his hands and hold them in my.

"I know your throat hurts, but you need to say something." I state, and place my hand on his cheek. He closes his eyes and mussels his face into my hand for a moment.

Then he opens his mouth, and no sound comes out. I see panic cross his face and he grabs his throat. I start to caress his cheek.

"Try again, I believe you can do it." I state.

He nods, and takes a breath.

"H.....H i..i." He states out very choppy. I smile and I see tears running down his face, I wipe the tears away.

"What is wrong?" I ask gently.

"I...I c...ca....can t...t....tal..k!" He states with excitement.

"I can see, I think we all can." I state.

"My baby has his voice back!" I hear Mrs. Hutt state. Brandon stands up and runs over to give his mother and brother a hug, then Vikk and Lachlan. He stand in front of me and kisses my cheek. I smile and cup his cheeks again.

"Now do you want something for that sore throat of yours?" I ask.

"Y..y...es" He states

I pick him up and I carry him into the kitchen, I set him in one of the chairs. Then I take out a tub of Ice Cream and his eyes light up. I smile and Mrs. Hutt sets dinner out on the counter. I get Brandon some Ice cream and give it to him and sit down next to him and eat some of my dinner.

"So, If Brandon got is voice back, Will Vikk?" I hear Joe ask.