Pizza and the Netflix of truth.

(Y/N) POV

After calming the boys down, I went into the kitchen to grab some plates and head back into the living room. I plop down on the couch in between Ciel and Alois and the butlers standing behind us. They stare at the box in curiosity and I open it to see amazing thing that is pizza. Ciel looks at it with a disgusted expression,"What is that?" "This amazing circle is called pizza you eat it with your fingers and it's really good!", I explain and grab a slice for all three of us. They stare at theirs with confusion. I roll my eyes and pick up Ciel's pizza. "Say ahh", I say while pushing the pizza towards his mouth. Ciel blushes hards and looks at the others behind me and smirks a little. "Ahh", he says and opens his mouth and I shove some pizza in his mouth and he bites down. I pull back as he chews and his eyes widen and snatches the pizza from my hands. Next I turn to Alois and grab his pizza. He opens his mouth and I shove pizza in his mouth. He chews and grabs the pizza from me and says,"This is delicious!!! Now time for the show!" I stand with the remote in my hand. "By watching this show you are giving consent to everything from your past to before you met me to be shown to another person. Are you sure you want to do this?", I say looking at them. They hesitate to answer and I take that as a no and go to sit down but Ciel stops me. "Go ahead I'm quite interested to see what they know about me.",he says and the rest nod in agreement. This is the first time I've seen them all agree on something.. It's cute. I click the first episode of season one and turn down the lights. Ciel and Sebastian's contract shows up on screen and Ciel's eyes widen in shock. "How did they get this information",he whispered while looking at the screen. I look at him in concern.

6 episodes later

I have been holding on to Ciel for a while now and Ciel has been shaking since episode two. I reach over and turn it off. It's silent for a while except for Ciel's heavy breathing and my soothing words. "It's ok. You are ok. I'm right here take it easy.",I whispered in his ear. He calms down and pulls away nodding. I sigh and look over at the clock. "It's getting late and we should head to bed." They nod silently and get up from the couch. I snap my fingers and they are in pajamas. I walk them up to their respective rooms and head into my room to change. I change into a onesie out of many and grab my phone. Putting it on the charger, I turn off my lights and fall asleep.

2 hours later

Y/N POV

I wake up to a knock on my door and look over at the clock. 12:39. I groan and get out of bed. They knock again,"Alright I'm coming.", I say and open the door. Rubbing my eyes, I see Ciel standing at the door,head down and pillow in hand. "Ciel? What's wrong?", I say in concern. "Can I sleep with you tonight? I can't sleep.",he says as he looks up. I nod and open the door wider. He walks in and goes over to the other side of my bed. I jump in bed and pull him closer. He blushes and struggles away. I shush him and say,"Be quiet. I'm trying to sleep." He scoffs and rolls his eyes but falls asleep and eventually so do I.