No more dinners.. TOGETHER!

Start from the beginning

" Thanks Nick! Chanyeol picked out everything!"

Ah hah! I knew it! I knew Chanyeol picked them! Everything in this room is his favourite! The colour, the design, Everything!

" Ahhh, nice!" Nick said to Chanyeol.

"Okayyy guys! Let's eat!" Yera said.

....

A few minutes passed and Chanyeol did not say a word to me.. at all.

It was like I was invisible..

Well, that's good.

"Chanyeol!"

Yera raised her tone at Chanyeol.

" Yes ?"

" Why aren't you talking to her?"

" We.. err.."

"We don't really talk to each other when we're eating.. Ever since small!" I bugged in, trying to safe the world!

" Owhh.. okay then.. " Yera smiled and continued her food, she then talked to Nick ...

Chanyeol and I were deep in our thoughts.. Not talking at all.. What's there to talk anyways?

Our divorce?

" Guys! I know this sounds really weird to be done on our first dinner together...but... I couldn't wait no more.. "

Nick came to me and kissed my cheek.

I smiled but confusion has taken over me...

"Nick?"

" ____..."

" Yea??"

He bend on his knees.

" Nick what are you doing?"

Even Chanyeol was confused yet I can sense anger.

" I love you.. and you're the only one I would want to spend my seconds with.. With this ring - ..  "

"Nick.. don't.."

" Would you marry me___?"

I couldn't help but look at Chanyeol.

He stared at his glass.

Yera was smiling just like the people in my wedding.. with the guy sitting beside her.. Chanyeol.

Nick didn't know I was married before because I considered Chanyeol as a mistake.. But in this situation right now.. All I wanted and needed was Chanyeol..

" I uh.. I think.. "

"You think...?." He waited for me to continue..

" I think ...I need more money to buy my wedding dress!"

With those last words, he placed the ring on my finger and kissed me.

Chanyeol excused himself and went to the bathroom.

Please don't cry Chanyeol.. please don't.. We are never going to be together.. That hurts me too.

Then suddenly..

Something unexpected..

Yera giggled happily and went to fetch Chanyeol..

With him beside her, she looked at us and said as she showed her finger..

" Were getting married too!"

" What?" I was shocked.

" Yeaaa ! He proposed to me a week ago! I'm so happy! " She hugged me.

No... no... this is all bad news.

.....

I went to the bathroom and when I came out , Chanyeol was standing by the door.

" Hey?" I managed to speak.. Finally..

" You had to wear this dress huh?"

"This dress? What you mean?"

" Seriously?? You don't even remember ?!? I really didn't mean anything to you isn't it!?!?"

I knew he was on the verge of crying.

" Chanyeol.. Let me explain.."

" What's there to explain?!? We're both getting married.. To different people! You're glad right??! Congrats! "

Before he walked away.. He said..

" That dress.. I bought for you for our first year anniversary! Our first and last. But to me, I felt like we're married for centuries.. Maybe you felt differently.."

I was about to answer him when Nick called..

" Hey babe, let's go! "

" Okay!"

I walked away from Chanyeol..

What's wrong with me? Tell him what you feel!! I mentally yelled at myself.

Lesson one

No more dinners with your ex!