Yoosung || Fulltimeptx

Mulai dari awal

        "Listen Y/N- I am your boyfriend, and as you're boyfriend I am supposed to take care of you!" My whole body tensed, my shoulder drooping as my face went dead pan. He didn't understand a single word I was saying, did he?

         "Babe, if you really want me to feel better... then why don't we do something together? I've gotten quite enough rest, and being locked in my room all day has caused me to miss you!" I cooed, mimicking his frown from before. From the new, curious expression on Yoosung's face, he certainly wasn't going to complain about my request. He tilted his head, smiling nice and big while he reached down to grab my hand in his,

    "Good idea! Why didn't I think of that sooner!? If we're both sick, then we can spend more time together!" Both sick?! I snickered, shaking my head again. My plan was to get out of my room, not to spread my cold to him. Not that it mattered; sick or not he'd always want to give me plenty of cuddles and kisses.

      Without another word, Yoosung pulled my with him to shut of the stove, and then dragged me into the living room. My boyfriend swiftly scooped my up in his arms before plopping himself down on the couch, reaching over to cover us with the blanket we had draped over the back. This felt nice and just so right. I placed my head on his shoulder, sniffling and then going quiet.

    Yoosung began to rub a hand up and down my back, holding me tight in his arms and whispering sweet nothing into my ear along the lines of:

    "You know I love you right?"

    "You're so cute~"

    "Don't worry, I'll make sure you get all better."

   The statements he made calmed me, allowing your body to relax and for your weary eyes to close with little to no effort on my part. It was times like this where I felt the safest: wrapped up in my boyfriend's arms where I truly knew there wasn't a single thing in the world that could harm me.

   The peacefulness of the situation made me think back to four months ago, the day Yoosung admitted his affection towards me specifically. It was a rainy spring day, and I had been walking with him in the hall while at our university. I had my h/c pulled back into a messy bun, and due to it being humid I was wearing a simple outfit that consisted of a f/c tank top and some shorts, as well as some cheap flip flops that I had gotten while at the shoe store down my street.  I could remember that he seemed off- more quiet and nervous that any other day. We had been acquaintances since we both started attending the college, and due to the fact we both had more than half of our classes together, we decided it would be a nice way to get to know each other if we walked together.

     After minutes of silence I spoke up,

     "Yoosung, is everything ok?" I could clearly see his expression go from nonchalant to full-on flustered, his cheeks turning the most adorable shade of pink. He immediately went to scratch the back of his neck, looking at the floor.

   "Yeah! I'm fine... I was up playing LOLOL all last night and didn't get much sleep, that's all." He replied sheepishly. That was what told me he was lying straight through his teeth. I knew all about his obsession with that game, and even on days where he pulled an all nighter, he was never this awkward.

   It took some persuading, but I eventually got him to talk to me. I had led him to the front of the building while everyone was busy in class, and I had sat him down on a bench outside. It was still raining, but luckily the over-hang above us prevented us from becoming drenched.

   We talked some more before I brought up the real question. We talked about his video games and his new found interest in making coffee, things that made him feel comfortable and more relaxed. That's when I popped the question:

   "Yoosung... do you... like me?" I automatically noticed his face heating up and his body begin to tremble, his violet eyes growing wide with almost some form of disbelief.

   "I- wha-? Why are you asking me that?"

   "I'm just curious. You've been staring at me an awful lot lately..."

   "Well..." Yoosung paused and right then and there he spilled. He completely spilled his feeling for me even more than he spilled his daily cup of coffee on himself. And that was almost everyday. His words were sweet and simple, but they made my heart raced. He finished by asking me out on a date, and now, four months later, we were a happy couple.

    I felt Yoosung poke my side a few times, causing my head to raise up off his shoulder.

    "Finally! I thought you fell asleep!"  He giggled, pressing a quick kiss to my cheek a positioning me so I was able to look at his handsome face. Yoosung often put himself down when it came to his looks, but to me his looks were something of fantasy. I however, wasn't one to judge on looks, and he always told me how much he appreciated that moral.

   "No... I was just thinking."

   "About what?" He tilted his head to the side like a confused puppy, his hair falling over his face. He grumbled, trying his best to blow it out of the way but it didn't work out in his favor. It was probably the most adorable thing I had seen all day.

   I tucked his hair behind his ear for him, planting a kiss on his forehead which in turn caused him to blush. I swear everything and anything could make Yoosung blush. He was easily flustered and to me it was just another thing about him that I loved.

   "So, Y/N... how about that soup I made? I had to look up a recipe to make it, but know that I know how to I can make it all the time for you, right?" He chirped, beaming with his pearly white teeth. I nodded, feeling my stomach growl at the thought of food. I was hungry, so, so hungry.

   "Alrighty then!" Yoosung picked me up once again, carrying me back into the kitchen and setting my up at the dining room table. Once he set me down, I stated,

   "You know I'm more than capable of walking, right?" He stopped what the was doing at the stove and turned to me in the same manner as he did earlier. A small grin curved on his lips and took one big step towards me, then another, and another, until he was at my side. He got down on one knee, reaching up to pinch my cheek,

   "Yes, I know. But it's my duty to take care of you remember, love? And since you're sick I'm making sure that you take it easy! You're my precious little princess and I want you to get better as soon as possible, and I'll do whatever it takes to make that happen~"

   Just like the day he confessed to me, I felt my heart swell up with passion, butterflies in my stomach as if I couldn't handle his statement. Yoosung was romantic and sappy to no end, and had always been that way. It was what made me feel so loved and special, and he knew the effect it had on me.

If he was going to be my medicine, my key to getting better- then I was certainly not afraid to take it with a spoonful of sugar~