707 || FulltimePtx

Start from the beginning

I spoke to my sister for a few short minutes longer before she departed, leaving Jordan in Seven and I's care. It was only for a few hours, so hopefully he wasn't stressing about it as much as he was earlier.

I lead Jordan to the living room, setting the bag of toys he brought down on the coffee table and catching 707 out of the corner of my eye watching us carefully from a distance. I snickered at his shyness, for he was fairly out going most of the time. Maybe he felt awkward with such an innocent person walking about.

"Seven! Come meet Jordan!" I persuaded, Jordan's attention instinctively locking on my boyfriend. Jordan smiled and stretched his hand way up over his head to wave, which managed to earn a smile from the red-head. Luciel straightened his classes before slowly coming to join us, taking a seat next to me on the couch and looking at my nephew with some sort of curiosity in his eyes.

"Hi!" Jordan greeted, sitting on his knees and snatching his bag off the table, accidentally spilling a few of his toys on the ground with a small, "Uh oh..."

I went to help pick them up, but Seven placed a hand in front of me to stop me,

"Let me handle this~" He insisted with a new found determination in his eyes. He slid off the couch next to Jordan, picking up his toys and returning them to their bag. I had to admit, I was a bit shocked that he was adjusting so quickly, or was he? Once this task was finished, 707 returned to his place on the couch, looking down at the floor then over to me for a split second. He was clearly blushing... how adorable.

All of a sudden, the young child went to pick up his bag again, but this time purposely let his toys fall on the floor. Seven's eyes grew wide,

"WAH!? I just picked those up!" He whined, clearly in some form of distress. I laughed, shaking my head at both him and Jordan's actions.

"He's just having fun- no big deal, babe."

"But I-"

"But you?"

"But he-"

"But what?" I stopped him form continuing by placing a quick kiss on his lips. It seemed to calm him for the most part, for the small amount of affection had him swooning and going off into la la land.

Jordan I played for a good hour, Seven watching the whole time and clearly trying to not get involved in the fear of messing up. I didn't bother forcing him into helping, he would just have to get used to it on his own.

That was when Jordan picked up his favorite action figure, walking over to Seven as fast as his little feet could carry him and extending his tiny arm out for him to take it. The man cocked a brow, waiting for a second before slowly accepting the "gift" from the toddler. Jordan beamed with joy,

"You seem sad so you have it!" He explained, using his most "advanced" vocabulary. The scene warmed my heart, as Seven's bewilderment was easier to read on his face than an open book. It was as if it was the ending to The Grinch Who Stole Christmas, for a smile slowly but surely crept on my boyfriend's face, eyes shining with admiration. As if his heart had grown ten times as large. It seemed that he finally saw the true joy of this child.

"T-thank you..." He muttered, clearly shocked by the whole situation. However, if there was one thing I could conclude from his tone, it was that he was truly happy. 707 reached forward to ruffle my nephew's hair, then he did something I would have never expected from him.

Seven scooped Jordan into his arm, sitting him on his lap.

The biggest grin imaginable added itself to my expression, and he glanced over at me to return it.

"So... how about we watch a movie?" He suggested. Jordan let out an exaggerated gasp, nodding and pointing to his bag,

"SpongeBob!" I took this as a hint that he brought a movie along; and when I opened his bag, I found myself to be correct. He had the SpongeBob movie with him, so I quickly placed it in the DVD player, shutting off all the lights before joining the two back on the couch.

A good 45 minutes into the movie, I had realized that Jordan had started to doze off in Seven's arms. Another ten minutes later, he was fast asleep.

"So... this is what it's like?" 707 asked in a hushed tone, letting his gaze fall on me.

"Hm?"

"So this is what it's like being a parent?" Once he made himself more clear, I chuckled and shrugged,

"I suppose so. Here, let's get him set up on the couch so he can rest." We both got up, Seven getting up nice and slow as to not wake up the toddler he was carrying. He then slowly placed him down on the couch, covering him with a blanket that we stored in the drawer of the coffee table.

I felt my heart warm up again at the sight of the sleeping child, but it warmed up even more so when I felt my boyfriend wrap an arm around my waist and say,

"You know... this wasn't so bad... When we have kids, I promise I'll be a great father, Y/N." Seven pressed a quick kiss to my head, and I leaned my head on his shoulder in response. I let his words fill my mind, and soon enough I was thinking of what our kids would look like if we had them in the future.

"They're so innocent, Seven... So pure. So curious of everything and so eager to learn..." I whispered, heaving a silent sight of approval. I intertwined my finger's with his, closing my eyes to take in the moment.

"I have to get back to work... but in all honesty I don't think I want to leave this moment behind..." He said a good minute later, "I love you Y/N."

"I love you too, Seven. If you need to go work, then go do so. The boys are probably spamming the chat room by now." I snickered, giving my boyfriend a tight hug before sending him off to his room. I looked back to my sleeping nephew, just thinking to myself....

He was right, he would be a good father one day.