She groaned.

What had she become? What was happening to her? How can one person, one woman, have that much effect on her?

She sighed.

It didn't matter. That woman was exclusively dating her anyway.

She grinned.

She went to her closet and wore a clean set of clothes before choosing clothes for Mika.

She left it outside the door.

She then proceeded to the kitchen to prepare the pancakes.

She heard the bedroom door open while she was frying the pancakes.

She turned and saw Mika was wiggling her hair. And she looked so damn hot. Fresh-out-of-shower-Mika. Gah! She wanted to have her again!

She had to swallow really hard.

She must focus on what she was doing. She didn't want to burn her place down.

A few seconds later she felt Mika hug her from behind.

"Babe, pawis ako and hindi pa ako naliligo," she said awkwardly.

She didn't want Mika to be turned off because of that.

But Mika hugged her even tighter, turned her face towards her neck, and she felt Mika sniffed her.

"Babe, you smell like food and...sex. Two of my most favorite things since we happened," Mika said huskily.

Oh, God, help her.

She felt her cheeks warmed. She knew Mika was messing with her but she still got turned on.

"Babe," she hissed.

Mika chuckled.

"Behave na, promise."

Mika dropped a kiss on her neck before sitting in front of the dining table.

Mika let her finish cooking in silence.

But every time she transferred the pancakes to the dining table, Mika made her lean down for a kiss.

So it took a while before she finished cooking because instead of putting pancakes on the plate collectively before transferring it to the dining table, she brought the pan and transferred pancakes there one by one.

She got to kiss Mika each time.

"Nakarami ka roon, ah," Mika said as she was sitting down.

"I don't know what you mean," she replied innocently.

"Kaya pala paliit ng paliit itong size ng pancakes. Sobrang dami tuloy."

She smiled widely.

"The more the merrier."

She was definitely feeling merry.

"Loko," Mika said before leaning in to kiss her again. "Thank you for the food."

She kissed her back. "You're welcome."

They ate peacefully. No one talked. They were both hungry.

But it was fun because there were a lot of kisses shared in between.

"Ano palang plano mo ngayong linggo?" Mika asked when she was almost done.

"Wala naman. I'm gonna be in Ateneo. Ikaw ba?"

"I need to go to the office tomorrow. Tapos magpiprepare ako ng gamit kasi pupunta kaming Cebu sa isang araw."

"Cebu?"