Sometimes our saints are sinners

"Hey, fuckers," Freya greeted the guys, who had made themselves very comfortable in our house. "This is my sister I've been telling you guys all about, her name is Imogen, as you all know." she informed them. Jimmy's head whipped around immediately, and he shot me a smile that would melt even the most bitter of hearts. 

"Uh, hey guys," I waved shyly from behind my sister, who moved to the side to give me the spotlight. "I'm Imogen, but you can call me Moe if you'd like." 

Brian stood and walked to me, reaching out his hand. "I'm Brian, it's nice to finally meet you, gorgeous." he winked. I shook his warm and calloused hand slowly, smiling in return. The next to approach was Matt, who engulfed me in a bone crushing hug. 

"I'm Matt, which you probably already know, since you're such a big fan," he declared. I blushed and shook and nodded, hugging him back. 

"Matt, let her go, dude. You're killing the poor girl." someone shouted as they pushed Matt away from me. He shrugged his shoulders and shot me an apologetic smile. 

"I'm Zacky," the green eyed guitarist grinned and introduced himself. I was so entranced by his eyes, I always had been, but seeing them in person is so much different than in pictures. 

"Hi, Zacky," I bashfully greeted him before I was ripped away by a very drunken Johnny. 

"Zee, y-you're stealing her from everyone else. Can you-you just stop?" Johnny scolded. I couldn't help but laugh, because he's funny as hell, and the drunker the Johnny, the funnier the Johnny. "H-Hey, Moe." he smiled and wrapped an arm around my waist. He leaned close to my ear, causing my heart to beat irregularly. "You see Jimmy over there," he whispered. I nodded and turned my attention back to Johnny. "Well, see, he reall-really likes you. He hasn't even greeted you yet, bu-but you should definitely go talk to him." I again nodded and walked over to Jimmy.

"Hi," I accosted. He erected himself off of the couch and pulled me into a bear hug. 

"You're even more beautiful in person," he whispered into my ear, giving me chills from head to toe. Did the Rev, THE Rev just call me beautiful? Surely I must be dreaming. I hugged him back tightly and blushed. 

"Thanks, Jimbo." I expressed my gratitude by giving him a kiss on the cheek. Getting a little compulsive there, Moe? His eyes brightened and he lead me to the couch by my hand, pulling me into his lap after he sat down. 

"So, Moe. Thoughts?" Freya asked from Matt's lap. The fuck is she doing there? 

"Y'all are pretty decent, I suppose," I teased. I knew I could be comfortable and be my asshole self around these guys, they wouldn't take offense to it, especially considering the way that they treated each other. I heard a gasp from Brian, who placed his hand on his chest, feigning a hurt look. 

"How rude," he teased back, pointing his nose in the air arrogantly. I stuck my tongue out at him, winning a laugh from everyone. 

As the night went on, we all grew a little bit closer, I barely knew these guys, well, personally, but they were such a great bunch of people, I could deal with them. At around 3 am, I was outside smoking a cigarette when I heard the screen door being slid open. 

"Mind if I join you?" Jimmy asked. 

"No, not at all, actually." I patted the cushion next to mine on the huge wooden swing we had on our back deck. 

"So, uh, how's your night?" he quizzed. 

"It's perfect, actually. I'm partying with Avenged Sevenfold! Avenged fucking Sevenfold!" I shouted into the crisp night air. "I'm having a smoke with Jimmy the Rev Sullivan, drooling over him!" I admitted drunkenly. No sooner were the words out of my mouth that I quickly slapped my hand to it. Shit, did I just admit that out loud, to him of all people? I definitely have ruined my chances now!