Patrick looked at Peyton , the look that Peyton doesn’t deserve , and wasn’t expected at all .

“ I Can let you see the future , but me in it … It can never happen . Peyton . Im sorry .”

“ Patrick , you .. you don’t need”

“ Peyton I want you to understand this , I know you’re falling for me . but I cant feel the same way as you do . Im you’re Guardian Angel and I’m not your lover , and I can never be that guy .”

“ Make my wish come true , I wished for it ! it’s my second wish !”

Patrick doesn’t have the choice , but to let her wish come true , he looks at her and makes his move . The whole place was cracking up , Peyton was falling into this big bed , the same she had in her dream , she looks around the bedroom and saw picture of her and Patrick , smiling and the picture of the two of them getting married .

She’s married to Patrick , her wish did came true . Someone knocked on the door and she opened it , it was Patrick wearing a cup , a jacket , a tshirt inside , he just look like what he did in her dream , but this time there was pile of bags .

“ Patrick .”

“Honey!”

Patrick hugged her and kissed her cheek . He go to the living room and put down his bag on the floor and remove his jacket and cap . 

“ you’re Home .”

“I Missed you so much ! I love you !”

Peyton thingked to much , her wish was just so perfect and just amazing , Patrick was in her arms when they were sleeping , she wokes up and Patrick is still beside her , his blond hair covering his other eye , his cute perfect nose , his pale skin and his perfect pink lips . She traces his face with a light stroke , that makes Patrick to smile and grab her hand .

“ Goodmorning Honey.”

Patrick kisses her lips and sats up to get his phone in the bedside table . She looks at Patrick , and from the looks of Patrick after reading a text message , he looks worried .

“ Patrick , who is that ?”

“ Ah ? ahm no It’s nothing , I’m gonna cook breakfast.”

Patrick stands up quickly , and gets a shirt and boxer , and get up and go downstairs to the kitchen and cook something . Peyton was feeling some morning sickness or whatever , she goes quickly to the bathroom and throws up . She go downstairs and saw Patrick calling someone. He looks like his arguing to someone in the phone.

“ Man , but how can it be ? I just got home , I mean we just got home to our families , and now were being booked again ? can’t you just booked it on the next month ? We still have personal lives man , we still need to spend time with our love ones .”

Patrick silently listens to the guy over the line , while Peyton keeps on telling herself that it didn’t really happen .

“ Shit , ok . Like what the fuck are we ? are we robot already ? You know we all now have personal lives , and we still need to take care of that , and how ? if we kept on touring . It’s been three months I wasn’t home and I just arrived last night , then now you’re telling me that we should pack our bags again ? and leave tomorrow evening ? are you insane ?”

Patrick breathes in and out heavily .

“ Ok yeah , we will go . See you Goodbye”

Patrick ends up the call and started to walk around while looking at the sky , Peyton enters and Patrick saw her , he was so surprised .