Pillow Forts || Chapter 2

Start from the beginning

"I... I didn't want you, my friends to know.. uhm, know that I fucked up my eye for being a dumbass."

"Craig, no matter what you do, Ill still be your friend. All your friends will do the same too probably."

"Unless you become some pedo or a hitman. Oh jeezus-! What if you have to kill me. AH- that'd be too much pressure!"

"You can't kill me, Craig!"

I laugh a bit before staring at him, panicking and murmuring things under his breath.

I lay back down on the pillows and close my eyes almost drifting off to sleep of Tweek's soft whispering worries.

I became so comfy in this atmosphere that I had not notice that I had actually fallen asleep.

For a LONG time.

I wake up with a groan and stretching myself out. I look around noticing the fort still intact. Although, there was no sign of a Tweek inside the fort no more.

I had hope to see that same resting blonde as last time beside me for some reason. It felt nice knowing he is able to rest easily like that time and not worrying through out each hour.

The rustling of sheets caught my attention as the front doors to the fort open up and a Tweek Crawls in unnoticed that I was awake.

I get a mischievous idea and fall back onto the pillows and close my eyes as I pretend to be still asleep. The shuffling continues till his presents is right beside me.

I smell the intoxicating smell of strong coffee, and suspect that he had left to go buy coffee. I'm about to get up and yell at him but my mind changes as I feel something- His hand, intertwines with my hair.

My body becomes frozen, I felt bothered yet intrigued to his sudden courage movement. "A-ah, Sorry! I know how you hate people touching you hair even if you're asleep. I just felt an, an urge t-to do so.."

After that, he pulls his hand away from me and I feel much better.

"I got you hot chocolate, I th-thought you'd be awake by now but.. ah I can't w-wake you up."

"You are still asleep, right?"

Of course I kept silent, right then there I was going to jump up and try to scare the shit out of him but he started up talking again. Talking about our past conversation.

"You know, you didn't h-have to lie about your whole eye situation us. In Middle School, we all worried that something happened to you."

He paused for a bit, as if he was thinking or maybe was drinking more of his coffee?

"Uhm, Clyde cried a lot when we figure out you weren't going to school anytime soon. And well..."

"We actually all though you errr.. killed yourself.

....

what?

"Ngh, o-of cou-course I didn't really believe I-it, well I did b-but I didn't want to believe it was true. Cartman was the one who came up to us and said how you weren't coming back and how you uhm did that thing."

"I'm surprise you've never mentioned it? I would've thought someone would have brought it up..."

"I was just glad that it wasn't true and you showed up at highschool."

"Though, I'm pretty sure Clyde was the happiest to see you. He was balling his eyes out."

I heard him laugh and, god, why does that shit makes me want to smile so badly.

I shift my position not noticing and seem to startle Tweek as he cut out a gah.

"C-craig, you awake?"

I stay frozen and quiet breathing in a calming pattern hopefully to give a sleeping impression. I hear him sigh and plop down onto the pillows, accidently throwing one on top of me. I feel him push the pillow off of my head and murmur a sorry my way.

He must be trying to sleep as well as I hear him hum a song. He did that last time before he fell asleep. It must be a habit of his.

He heaved out a sigh and didn't budge as he just laid beside me maybe. I shift around again open my eyes to see his closed and looking up to the ceiling beside me. I slowly began to think through out my day though,

"I'm sorry for being a bad friend."

I pause my thoughts as I hear him speak or more of a whisper. He must still think I'm still asleep.

"You always help me with my problems and calming me down somehow. I haven't even stuttered the past couple sentence! You, you try to help me with my coffee addiction even if it fails, and you hang out with me even when I'm just some stuttering over-panicky kid."

"God, if it wasn't for Clyde who even befriend me and showed me to you... I'd probably be just some loser to you. I'm sorry."

Damn, did he actually felt this way? I stared at him for a bit longer before replying back simply. "Don't be. You help me feel better by just existing and being here."

He opened his eyes and shifted his body towards me staring back, shock in his eyes. I take the time to manage keeping a straight face on staring back at him.

It took a second till he smiled widely holding laughter back. I asked him why with just a, "what?" and he replied with giggles,

"That sounded really gay."

I smile lazily.

"Sorry, I guess I'm not to good with this whole cheering up thing."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry I'm really tired and my neighbors are playing their music super loud at 1 AM so its hard to sleep and concentrate. I only got to like 1500 words on this one. I was originally going to make this at least 2000 but no matter. Hope this was a good chapter so far. I wanted to add more on QAQ

Also, I got the okay to dress up as Craig and my friend to Dress up as Tweek for homecoming next year at my school?? So, that's pretty neat. Okay, I'll start writing the next chapter on Monday, hope you enjoyed this book so far!