Day 26(Close as Strangers)

I woke up in a really good mood today because things went well yesterday.I'm thankful and blessed that I got the chance to talk to him again.So i got ready for school and i decided to walk to school,i saw James and he kinda approached me.
"Chrissy!"
He exclaimed
"What do you want you asshole?"
I asked angrily
"I just wanted to say sorry about,that."
Now he's saying sorry what the actual shit
"Okay,see ya"
I replied leaving him.I really hate him,I can't help it.The time i arrived to school i was pretty much too late to talk to Cameron,I only have 4 days left and I'm gonna miss him.I will miss him so badly.
"Christina"
A boy exclaimed
"Yes?"
I replied,and i realized it was Michael Clifford the asshole.
"So you still angry?"
He asked
"Ofcourse I'm angry,are you dumb?"
I said in a little aggresive way
"I'm sorry,I know what we did was really wrong and rude,so sorry"
He replied
"Whatever"
I replied leaving that ass.
Ugh I hate Michael i hate James,they're both assholes(i love them both lmao this is just a story okayy)I went straight to my class and Cameron was there once again,I tried talking to him but he kinda ignored me so that was really painful,a little bit.After class I went home immediately cause I needed to pack some more clothes.I recieved a text message from Liz.
Liz❤:
hey gurl,we should hang tom. lurv u
Me:
Yes we shall
Liz❤:Good see ya tom bae
I will truly miss Liz.
I still can't stop thinking about Cameron tho but I need to try and stop thinking about him.I need to move on...
After packing I ate dinner and then I rested a little bit and I fell asleep.