Day 3(The Supportive Bestfriend)

I woke up alone cause Cam slept with Acacia last night.Anyways I still hate myself because the song is not yet done and yes it really sucks i freaking hate myself.I went outside and I saw Cam and I talked to him.
"Hey so what did you guys do last night aye?"
I said poking his arm
"Haha very funny,the truth is we did not do anything so clean your brain you lil shit"
He replied tickling me
"Hey stop it I will kill you if you won't fucking stop"
I replied punching his arm playfully
"Okay Costanza,since i'm nice I'll stop"
He replied
"Oh hell no!you're not nice at all"
I replied
"No way I'm nice"
He replied standing straight and acting like a formal man
"Ha whatever you douche"
I replied leaving Cam.
Who am I kidding?I like Cam alot and he has a girlfriend,I gotta stop this.
"Chrissy!Chrissy!"
Liz exclaimed
Let me introduce Liz,she's one of my closest friends
"What?what?"
I replied
"The auditions for the World's Singing Competiton is open!you can audition online so go!this is your chance to make your dreams come true!"
She explained
"Oh my gosh!I will,this is my moment hell yeah!"
I exclaimed
I was so excited so I went back to the tent and there I looked on my playlist and chose my favourite song which is "Thinking of You by Katy Perry"
Its literally the best song ever I gotta practice the song but first I need to take a freaking shower.So I went to the cabin and I showered.After showering I put on one of the good clothes I have and I started rehearsing for my online audition.While I was singing Cam blast out of nowhere
"Hey!"
Cam exclaimed behind my back
"Dude!you scared the shit out of me what the fuck!"
I replied pushing him
"Nothing what you doin?"
He asked
"I'm rehearsing for my online audition"
I replied
"Audition for what?"
He asked
"Its for the World's Singing Competition"
I replied
"Wow!so what you gonna sing"
"I'm gonna sing Thinking of you by Katy Perry"
I replied
"Ohh,Good luck on that"
he replied patting my back
"Thanks,I appreciate that"
I replied giving him a hug
It was all awkward thats why I pulled away from the hug.Cam left me so I could rehearse.I practiced singing the song for about 2 hours and I didn't realize it was lunch time and luckily Cam brought me lunch.
"Heres your lunch,You need to eat for you to do well on your audition"
He replied
"Thankyou so much"
I replied giving him a smile.I finished eating my lunch then Cam asked me to sing the song and I was nervous.
"So sing the song Chrissy"
"What?why?"
"Bro just a lil bit I wanna here it"
"Okay here I go"
***Comparisons are easily done when you've had a taste of perfection,like an apple hanging from a tree I picked the ripest one.I still got the seed,You said move on where do I go.I guess second best is all I will know,Cause when I'm with him I am thinking of you,Thinking of you what you would do if you were the one who was spending the night,Oh i wish that I was looking into your eyes***
"Thats it lol"
I giggled
"Its excellent bro"
He replied
"Well thanks,glad you liked it"
I replied.
He left me then I already filmed for the audition.After filmimg it was time for dinner,We ate some dinner then after that I went to the tent and went to sleep,Cam still stayed with Acacia so yep.And that is the end of the day.