Chapter Twelve

Começar do início

"He stopped drinking three days ago. He's getting a lot better." He empathized.

And I find it funny, thankful of course, but funny to hear words of comfort when we all know it isn't. But I still smiled.

"The house seems a little bit peaceful. No broken things due to his wobbly tumbles anymore. I heard new music though. He's been writing."

"Andi."

"It's okay Kenny. I've heard countless songs written for her. It's the sad ones this time."

"Everything's gonna be fine Andi."

I hated that.

How can people say such things when everything looks like a mess... when nothing looks fine?

When Kenny was called and he excused himself, I took a deep breath and roamed my eyes around the area and watched how people cram themselves out. Its only an hour left before the concert begins.

I find it astonishing when people get lost and focused their minds with the things they want to do. How a certain unit forms through intense hard work, that for a big, successful event to happen there are the behind the scenes, people who work their asses off to fulfill such outcome.

"Hey Jacques's girlfriend." I heard a familiar voice said which made me look at my left side. My eyes widened as I came collided into a bone crashing hug by two Canadian guys.

"Ryan! Chaz!" I squealed, embracing them back in return. They synchronized with a laugh and so did I. "I missed you guys!" I muttered as we pulled away, followed by hitting both of them on their shoulders.

"OW!"

"That's what you get for not visiting me for 3 months!"

"You really missed us that much, Jacques's girlfriend?" Ryan muttered teasingly. I rolled my eyes and ignored what he was trying to imply.

"Seriously guys. You two texted Stephen and Scarlet once in a while so how come I can't even receive a single text coming from both of you!" I accused as I folded my arms and glared at them. They raised their arms as a sign of surrender.

"Whoa there Jacques's girlfriend."

"You're really scary Jacques's girlfriend." Chaz said as he smiled playfully. I squinted both of my eyes and watched them closely.

I grunted.

"Can you please stop that?"

"Stop what?" Ryan asked, innocently. "Jacques's girlfriend."

"Ryan." I warned.

"Last time I checked, you are married. Infidelity is a sin Andi. I didn't know you had it in you. I mean we all know heaven is gonna kick Justin out of that holy grounds but you... you're an angel." He smirked, pestering me.

"He's not my type."

"Are you sure?" Chaz chided.

"Right. Because you got bad taste in guys Ands." Jacques voice echoed from behind that it caught me off guard. I slowly faced his direction and got even more startled to see he's with Stephen.