Chapter 9

Im back! Sorry it took so long. Its because I made another story its called 'The angel being tainted by the devil." If you want to go check it out, please do :D.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jase's P.O.V

"Okay boys were here! Remember to keep your cool because they dont know we know about Lynn."

I sternely told them through our mind link.

"Yes mom!"

Jay and Chase mock saluted. I just inwardly rolled my eyes at them.

"Okay lets go and remember, tell them LYNN is our Alpha and im her beta."

"We got it can we go now." Damon asked bordely.

We went inside the Pack house and we were greeted by the whole pack. We just stood there because the Alpha wasnt here yet. Then this slutty looking whore came out of the crowd.

"Have you seen Jace..."

"Oh, hey there you guys must be the new pack thats moving in with us, Im Heather and whats your names?"

She asked in 'seductive' tone, while fluttering her eyes. The guys and I just cracked up because she sounded like a dying horse. No wait, that would be an insult to the horse. Im sorry horse. The guys heard what I said in my mind and started to crack up even more.

She just stood there with her mouth open while her cheeks were bright red.

"HA! This was Li- I mean Lynns competition! Wow!" Tyler bellowed out, still laughing and holding onto his stomach.

By this time she looked an unhealthy looking red and screeched while trying to lunge at Tyler. Damn I thought I was going to go death because of her nasty screechy voice. Damon being the calm collected one and not laughing, freaking stick up his butt needs to turn his humanity side back on, told her to shut up or he'd kill her.

She then turned her course from Tyler to Damon. But, before she could do anything a powerful voice yelled to stop. We turned our heads towards the stairs since he was on the top flight of the stairs looking down at us.

"Im sorry for the late introductions and this rude greeting," he cast a glare at Heathers direction, "but dont mess with my mate got it." He commanded.

"I dont think I like the way your talking to us Alpha Ryder." I snarled out.

"Well thats too bad dont you think, I mean you are in MY pack house in MY territory." He growled, not liking the challenge and rude behavior I was giving him. But who cares after what he put Lynn through Im surprised we all didnt jump him and kill him.

"Well Alpha-"

"Im not the Alpha, our Alpha is someplace elsewhere at the moment, Im her beta."

"A female as an Alpha! Ha no wonder why you people arent put in place." He scoffed at resumed coming down stairs.

"Shut up." Vincent grounded out through clenched teeth

He snarled at us and lunged at Vincent. But Vincent was too quick for him and dodged.

Lynns P.O.V

"Finally! I made it!" I yelled out while falling backwards onto my favorite meadow.

It was a beautiful place I scouted out when I was still with my other pack. I stumbled upon it when we were playing hide and seek. They were 'it' and I had to hide. But, none of them came for me. No wonder since all of them were 'it'. I sighed and looked around. Thankfully this place didnt change.

No one is able to find this place because its hidden by witch-craft. No wonder I was able to come here.

The border had Cherry blossom trees surrounding it and inside was a BIG meadow, that I am currently laying on, a lake by the center of it and by the lake is one big beautiful Willow-wisp tree. The meadows flowers change color and flowers with different seasons and also different emotions the person inside is feeling. It looked abandoned when I found it last time 2 years ago. And since I knew no-one would come for me while playing hide-and-go-seek. I cleaned it up. But, im surprised it still looks the way it did when I cleaned it up. Maybe someone was tending to it?

I closed my eyes and was about to drift off when I caught a unfamiliar scent that wasnt supposedto be here. Scratch that unfamiliar scents plural not singular. My eyes quickly flew open and I looked all around but I saw nothing. Trying to play dumb I just closed my eyes again and layed back down.

They came closer how do I know, because there scent got stronger. I opened one eye and said to them, "Finally came out to play, huh?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again im so sorry for not updating sooner!