Tavros X Reader ~ PUPA PAN

You had a plan.  You where going to have Tavros come over in his Pupa Pan cosplay and you where going to be in your Wendy one.  You where going to " pretend" to confess your love for him.   Now was the time to pester him before Vriska makes fun of him again.

CH started pestering AT at 11:34 pm

CH: Hey Tavros I have a question for you

AT: oH HEY (Y/N). wHATS UP?

CH: Do you want to come over and cosplay Pupa Pan with me?

AT: sURE! I WILL BE THERE SHORTLY

Great!  Your plan worked. Tavros is coming over.

CH: Okay! See you soon!

CH ceased pestering AT at 11:41 pm

You quickly got dressed in your cosplay and waited for Tavros to come over.  You where very excided when you heard your doorbell ring. Tav had finally arrived! You ran to answer the door.

" Hey Tav!" You said as you let him into your home.

" Hey (y/n)!"

" I have Hook in the DVD player and popcorn ready to go."

He smiled at you in his pupa pan coustume. " Okay!"

Little did you know, Tavros really wanted to use this time with you to tell you how he felt about you, but you wanted to do the same thing.

You started the movie. Tavros had started moving closer to you as the movie progressed. He had grabbed your hand and you blushed like an idiot but luckly he couldn't see your face. You also started to move closer to him and eventually ended up laying in his lap. He played with your hair and you blushed more.

" Hey uhh.. (y/n)...can I tell you something?"

" Of course Tav, anything."\

You smiled knowing what he would ask.

" I..uhhhhh.. Imflushedforyou.''

You giggled. " Im flushed for you too.

A/N

Heyo!! Sorry this one isnt the greatest. Any requests???