Chapter 20: braid my hair?

Start from the beginning

"And where can I find a towel."

"In the second drawer next to the window." And with that, the door was closed again.

He wasn't kidding, I washed my body quickly as my life depended on it. It was struggling, I was grabbing the hose with my two hands. It felt like I was carrying a brick, not a shower hose just so you know. I sat down again facing the wall when he came in without permission. Insecurely, I was hugging my knees covering myself.

"Here," he held out a baby blue robe towel, patterned with yellow flowers. I struggled to take the towel from his, so he ended up putting it on my shoulder. I instantly pushed my hands inside the sleeves. After what seemed like an hour I managed to tie the belt.

"can you stand up?" He held out his hands.

"Yes!... Never mind." He held me tightly by my waist and in fast motion, I was back on the small couch in the bathroom.

I stared down at the clothes that were laying next to me. I glanced back at him.

"I...i..." His tanned face was turning red in fluster. "I thought it would be easy for you to wear a dress. And ..." He started playing with his hair with his long fingers. "Your undergarments, I just picked whatever my hand touched." He exclaimed putting his hands up as in surrendering.

"Out." I demanded.

"I don't think that'd be a good idea." He smirked, "You're still weak."

"Out!" His smirk widened, but he got up anyway. Before he shut the door, He yelled again 20 minutes.

I started wearing my undergarment, then brought the dress over my head. It was a turquoise boho dress with a strapped back. It came down all the way to the floor. 

He was right, it's easier to wear a dress. But couldn't he get me any of those with sleeves. my arms are showing. 

"Ok," he came in with no warning. I gave him a I-want-to-kill-you glare which he responded with I-am-enjoying-this-so-much laugh. Being the total ass he is, he suddenly kneeled down pulling my right foot to his lap. I felt very conscious and wanted to pull away. However as his hands gently touched it, placing a sock and pulling it upward till my ankle, my brain stopped functioning. As he repeated the same action on my other foot, I forgot the ability to speak. How is it that I can feel his hands on me when he was touching me through the socks?

It didn't stop there though, no. Thankfully I distracted him from looking into my arms with my hair. But then he said he wanted to braid it so it wouldn't annoy me. I looked at him skeptically, who would've believed that Liam Scott can braid hair. No one. Anyway I told him that I'm freezing, Which wasn't true we have a heater system and the house is warm. He got me a light pink cardigan. Oh and before I forget he braided my hair, but not one, it was 2 pigtail-french braid. And it was perfect.

In general, my outfit was out of ordinary

In general, my outfit was out of ordinary. If only mum was here.

***