Sehun stands, deciding that he didn't want to idle around in his room any longer. "I am. I think I should be alright."

There's a silence as the two look at each other, and then Yi Fan bites his lip in a disapproving fashion. "I'm sorry, sir. It's for the best. We don't want that to happen again."

He's talking about the "house arrest" Sehun seems to have gotten himself in. Sehun's expression turns hard. "I understand. Well then," He walks over to Yi Fan. "I'll be downstairs. Is it almost dinner?"

"Yes. It'll be just a while now." Yi Fan backs away to let him out and Sehun closes the door behind him.

"Great. I'll see you then."

"Of course." Yi Fan turns and walks away immediately. He has an earpiece in his ear, a small radio -- like a walkie-talkie -- used by the staff in the house. To have left so quickly, he must have received a task. Sehun remains in his spot, wishing he could busy himself as well. 

He shakes his head and starts downstairs.

He finds Tao in the living room, his lean body stretched across a couch fit for three people. His feet are propped up on one armrest, his head on the other with his eyes closed. His hands rest on his stomach and his breathing is deep and even. With every inhale and exhale, his chest rises and falls in a slow rhythm. He looks peaceful and innocent, unlike the businesslike features his face seemed to have when he was awake. Sehun stands, leaning against the doorway, not wanting to wake up the other boy. Instead, he waits there and stares blankly. Tao's shirt is thin and loose, and the hem had moved up while he had shifted in his sleep to slightly above his waistband, revealing a stretch of white skin. His arms are toned and his physique is overall impressive. Sehun lets go and loses himself in his thoughts. He blinks a few times to snap out of his daze and just then, Wu Yi Fan walks by. Sehun stops the butler with a motion of his hand.

"Why is he sleeping on the couch?" He asks. It's a little peculiar to him. Tao has a room, much more comfortable than this.

"He hasn't told you sir?" Wu Yi Fan lets a bit of shock into his voice.

"Told me what?"

"When he wasn't visiting you in the hospital, he was preparing security measures around the house for your return. He's been getting around three, maybe four, hours of sleep every night since your last attack," Yi Fan bows, sixty-degrees. "I'm afraid I have something to attend to. Please excuse me."

"Of course..." Yi Fan walks away and Sehun goes back to watching Tao. He sees in him a new light. Someone hard working, someone sacrificing his own time for a person like Sehun, and yet Sehun can't help but make a face and think to himself, what a waste of his time. He doesn't deem himself worthy of such determination. With a somewhat hesitant feeling, he walks towards the couch. Tao almost instantly opens his eyes. He turns his head and sits up, looking at Sehun as he approaches.

"Yes?" Tao asks suspiciously. 

"I'm going to Jongin's house." Sehun replies coolly. 

"Okay? That seems fine."

"I'm not asking for your approval."

Stubborn as ever, Tao thinks to himself. "Then what are you asking for?"

"Nothing. If you need me, I'll be at Jongin's house."

He leaves without looking back and Tao rubs the sleep out of his eyes. Was that an attempt? To get closer? At this point, Tao has no idea what anything Sehun does means anymore. He shoves the idea out of his head, stands, and stretches. He has a phone call to make.