Chapter Two

It was a cold stormy day and little me jumped with every light and bang that  rippled through the sky. I was six but I am still afraid of thunder today.

Anyways where were we? Oh right yes, at one point I had managed to make my way under the table and sit quivering by myself, tears staining my cheeks as they fell freely down my face. No one seemed to notice I was gone, I sobbed silently into my trousers, my face buried into my knees.

All of a sudden I felt a tap on my shoulder, I jumped so high I ended up smashing my head against the hard wood table above me. And of course this caused little me to sob harder.

The person who had frightened me was now wrapping one of their arms across my narrow shoulders and I stubbornly refused to look up which made the person shake me lightly. When I finally chose to look up I was greeted by a boys lips leaving a slobbery kiss on my cheek.

"I'm Kyle" he began, pulling me closer as another flash lit up the classroom "I'm scared of thunder too." Kyle's voice was sweet and calming.

"I'm Leila" I stuttered burying my face in his shoulder as the loud bangs continued. Kyle giggled at my actions and little me was offended, I still regret what I did next, and Kyle still uses it against me to this day.

Little me crossed her arms across her chest and pouted her full pink lips, pushing Kyle away every time he tried to get close to her. I was offended by his earlier giggle but the sudden outburst of laughter that echoed the room really hurt. It was as if the sound waves bounced off of the walls and hit me smack in the face, causing my cheeks to be painted a bright red.

Kyle was still laughing to himself, holding his stomach as if trying to hold his laughter in his stomach. He stopped to breath every now and then and just when I thought he was going to stop, just as my embarrassment died down... He erupted, his laughter a hundred times louder than before.

All of a sudden children started falling  from the sky...or off of their chairs, to the floor, where they all stared at me and Kyle. Kyle had finally stopped laughing and currently was trying  to retrieve his breath, his face flushed with colour, but not as bright as mine.

All the kids began to laugh and point at me calling me things like "tomato face" of course this was going to happen. Pick on the new kid that's afraid of thunder storms. I could have started school any other day.. But my fear of thunder really iced the cake.

Johnnie began to flick his torch on and off in my face, stomping his feet every time be did. I winced at his actions and everyone else began to laugh again. And just when I thought it couldn't go well again, I felt someone wrap their warm arms around my stomach. "Uh-oh" Johnnie spoke in a kind of scared little child's tone and I was scared as to who it was going to be. "Leave her alone." I high pitched voice boomed past my ear and it was like Johnnie had seen a ghost. His face was pale and it seemed I wasn't the only one who was confused why. Johnnie raised his bushy little six year old eyebrows at Kyle and licked his little six year old lips "or what."

"Or I'll tell them."

"Who?"

"Everyone."

"Okay and tell them what?"

A/N
God six year olds are drama.
Thank you to everyone that is reading this and to be sure to leave your  comments and ideas. I'd love to hear your guys ideas. And I was also thinking about writing a sequel about Dynamo the cat when this is done, leave your thoughts. I love you all muffins ❤

The Runawaysजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें