C H A P T E R T H R E E

Chapter three: Weakness

*

Thalia woke up, laying on top of someone, her first thought was oh crap, I slept with someone. But when Thalia looked down on the smaller figure she was a tangled mess on, it was only Bianca, which made Thalia sigh in relief, she didn't need another child to worry about. Even thought if you think about it, Bianca was like a child.

For the first time, Thalia truly got to examine Bianca. Her at the moment, scattered chocolate brown hair that had waves that rolled into curls the closer you got to the bottom of her head with her medium length hair.

Her eyes were closed for now but she remembered the coffee brown eyes that sparkled with such fierce emotion of love and care, the light that drained from Thalia's eyes years ago.

Now Bianca's facial features were elf-ish like, slightly pointed ears and an upturned nose, freckles that thickly dotted her face, dusted with pink from her rosy cheeks.

Bianca had a tight grip on Thalia, even when unconscious.

Bianca's small yet lengthy—at least for her hand—fingers were curled up around Thalia's mop of hair that was knot infested. She never took care of her hair. That's why she cut it short honestly, long hair was too difficult to manage.

Bianca's face was finally calm, Thalia could no longer for the moment see Bianca's eyes filled with flooding emotions.

Thalia just stayed on top of Bianca, for warmth of course. Thalia never felt comfortable cuddling with anyone but her Mayah Rose. And this was not she.

Then the memories from last night came flooding back to her, and she chocked down a sob, she didn't want to wake up Bianca before needed.

It was currently three am and they didn't need to be awake for breakfast until four-thirty.

Thalia tried to carefully slip out of Bianca's arms but Bianca's grip just tightened around the older girl's waist.

"Don't go" she mumbled. Thalia froze at her words, not because she was shocked or embarrassed, but because she had just woken up her companion.

"I won't" Thalia mumbled. "Good" Bianca said, before drifting off back to sleep.

Unfortunately, the hour past so quickly that it was time for breakfast in no time.

Thalia shook Bianca slightly "Bianca . . . Bianca, wake up."

Thalia's companion groaned and leaned up, with difficult, since Thalia was straddled on top of Bianca's torso.

The brown-haired girl already felt the red going to her cheeks as she glanced into Thalia's eyes and then trailed her glaze down to their torsos.

"Oh . . ." Thalia mumbled, getting off of Bianca and standing up, stretching, cracking her fingers and back.

Bianca sat up fully, yawning slightly, she looked at Thalia. "What time is is?" She asked. "Four-thirty, breakfast" Thalia claimed.

"Geez, that early" Bianca mumbled. Thalia simply nodded. Waiting for the police to come and pick them up.

It took another five minutes but they finally arrived. Bringing the two girls down to the cafeteria.

Thalia looked around the room, her eyes landing upon a group of men, in a corner, surrounding each other.

The police didn't even bother to break it up.

Thalia knew that was bad news, the last time she approached those group of men, bad things go down.