XIV

🌸t y l e r🌸 (RE WRITTEN BC LAST ONE WAS SHIT LMAO)

Tyler sobbed softly and as quietly as he could, not wanting his mother to wake up at 3 am to her son crying over his favorite drummer.

He breathed in slightly, his body was shaking. He couldn't stop cry. How the hell did Josh even decide to reply to him.

"Shhh I-its oka-ay t-Tyler" he whispered out trying to comfort himself. He tried to focus on the sound of his ragged breaths than he own thoughts.

His thoughts were terrifying, like even just listening to them could be deadly.

Tyler's mind was deadly.
Fuck Tyler stop thinking.

Before he knew it, he was choking out a loud sob. Screaming almost. He could have swore he heard a concerned call out for him but he ignored it.

That is until he could hear footsteps walking towards his room. "Tyler honey are you okay?"

Fuck

"U-uh yea I'm fi-" he couldn't even finish his sentence, as he was interpreted by a loud sob.

He heard he door knob jiggle, "Tyler honey, let me in..." His mothers voice was soft, loving...

He wanted to open the door so bad, tell his mother everything.

Surprisingly she doesn't know he's non-binary, or gay. She only thought he was joking about all the gay stuff, but she was very wrong.

She thought the only reason why Tyler wore black nail polish was because that it was the cool-hip thing now.

Fuck it.

Tyler stood up and slowly walked towards the door, almost like a monster was waiting for him and as soon as he'd reach it the monster would jump out and swallow him whole.

But no, it's only his mother.

His hands shook as he unlocked the door and twisted it open. As soon as his gaze met his mothers he engulfed her into a hug, crying on her shoulder.

She rubbed his back comforting him with little "shh it's okay Tyler" 

When he calmed down a little she let go of him and sat on his bed, patting down next to her for Tyler to sit.

The boy obligated, when he sat down his mother grabbed his hands.

"Tyler I know your hiding things from me, can you please tell me what's wrong."

He sighed, and let it all out. How his favorite drummer was messaging him on Twitter but not anymore for some reason, how he went shopping with Pete and got kicked out because he was crying to loud when josh called him beautiful, the weeks of praise they gave one another. And that... well he was gay.

His mother only smiled

--
Happy stuff :^)