Die But Once

Things between armani and hakeem was going good. He was starting to grow up and take responsibility. Sort of. He was hiding something from his family. Even he was hiding something from armani. He is sleeping with anika.

That morning lucious called everyone over to his house because he said he had some news to share. Everyone got there including armani.

Lucious said "I don't have ALS, I'm not dying."
Everyone was relieved. Soon lucious handed out gifts. He told armani to open her first.
She opened it and her eyes got wide.

Lucious said "your having my grandson, we talk about a name and for some reason you and Hakeem couldn't decide

Lucious said "your having my grandson, we talk about a name and for some reason you and Hakeem couldn't decide."
Armani wanted to cry and she said "thank you, I actually did decide on a name. His name is Kingston Quincy Lyon."
Everyone smiled.
Everyone else had open up there gifts. Lucious made Jamal run empire. Hakeem and Andre wasn't happy.
Cookie walks in and lucious handed her a gift, she opened and it was a pillow.
We all look confused. But lucious had a smirk on his face.

The following day Jamal and Hakeem  their hatred of Lucious and what he has done to them, Jamaal reminding us of Lucious’ betrayal of impregnating his wife and tricking him into believing the child is his. Hakim decides to leave Empire, stating that he never signed a contract. Jamal advises against it.  Hakeem went to see armani in the studio.

(Song by keyshia Cole)

Durning the same week, armani was ask to collerbrate with a rapper name the game.
Hakeem was watching her sing. Once she was done, she walks out and saw Hakeem sitting there.
Armani said "what's going with you?"
Hakeem just say nothing and he was fine.
Armani knew he was lying so she would let it slide for now.

The next day lucious was looking for cookie. But she was no where to be found. Lucious confronts Porsha, Cookie’s assistant, who slips up and reveals that Cookie went away for the weekend to the Berkshires — the same destination as Malcolm. Lucious was beyond mad.

Armani and Hakeem was walking when they ran into Andre. Hakeem moved armani behind him.
Andre said *I just want to apologize for what happen."
Armani said *I forgive you."

The same day Cookie arrives at the Empire lobby with her sister, Carol, in tow, when her office key fails and the security guards refuse to let her in. She saw lucious who appears to tell her she’s been busted and banned from the building. Cookie refuses to leave, declaring that Empire is her company and that she is a board member. Lucious reveals that Andre only pretended to put her on the board. Cookie leaves but swears revenge.

Frustrated and unable to resume work after his bi-polar timeout, Andre goes to a church to find Michelle, his music therapist. Michelle invites him to stay and connect with God.