Chapter 6: Sweet morning, sweet pancakes

Start from the beginning

"No. You don't."

"How are you expecting me to marry a man whom I've never seen the face ?"

"It doesn't bother you."

"Of course it does. Pleaaaaase"

"Not the kicked puppy look, babe. It won't work "

"...Can I least get a kiss please ?"

"Did we switch personalities ? And you were supposed to be a tsundere !"

"I can go back to my previous selft hen."

You sat straight on the couch, arms crossed, pouting a bit. Until Wade broke the short silence.

"Aren't you scared ? Of Hydra and all?"

You thought about his question. Were you scared of the one who killed your parents, and nearly killed you ? Yes. Were you going to give up ? No.

Not when you were this close.

"Maybe." It was yes and no at the same time. Perfect answer.

"Can I sleep here ? Even the couch would be fine"

Can he ?

"Yes, you can. You helped a lot today. Consider it as a thank."

He raised his mask on his nose. You watched as his chapped lips moved closer and closer to yours. Until he sweetly kissed you. You closed your eyes and leaned into him. He embraced you, pulling your body closer to his, as you put your hands on his neck.

You were happy. Everything was going to be fine right ? Yes, especially with Peter and Wade by your side.

You slowly broke the kiss.

"Do you want to sleep on my bed ? Only sleeping." you warned

"Of course. I would more than be happy to "slow burn" with you. Until we get to the good part" he wriggled his eyebrows

You didn't understand everything, but laughed anyway and pushed him playfully.

"Don't you want to change into something more comfy ? You keep the mask, of course..."

"Na it's fine, go put on your pajamas while I warm up the bed."