Can't Spell Love Without L [Act 3 - Page 6]

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Yeah, but I need to speak with someone. He asked for an urgent meeting, and I can't say no right now."

Amaryllis pouted like a petulant child. "...I'm jealous."

L eyes him with surprise, and then laughed. He patted her head softly and kissed her forehead. "Don't be. I'm not gay."

It was her turn to smile. "So... when will you return?"

"Around lunch time, I guess."

"...Okay."

"You don't sound convinced. What's the matter?"

"...Um..." She actually wants to pull him inside, tie him up and lock all the doors and windows so he won't leave, but that sounds ridiculous. A sigh escaped her lips; she can really be overprotective sometimes. "...Nothing. I guess it's because... you know... you won't be here... with me..."

L smiled again and pulled her into a bear hug, gently kissing her ear lobe that sent shivers down her spine. "Can't get enough of me?" He asked in a way that made her feel that she was being seduced by a professional Casanova.

"...Nnn...L..."

He laughed in a sexy manner which made Amaryllis gripped at his scarf tightly. She must control herself, or else something unexpected might happen between the two of them. L suddenly pushed her against the wall and looked deeply right through her eyes. Slowly, Amy closed her eyes and aimed for his lips when...

"L."

L closed his eyes tightly when he heard Rue's mocking voice. Even without looking, he is 100 percent positive that his so-called twin was grinning like a mad man.

"What!" He angrily asked that made Amaryllis flinch a bit. He pulled her closer and rubbed her back to soothe her gently.

"Watari's waiting. If the two of you want to be lovey-dovey, then just cancel your meeting and close the door." He mock-advised, making the detective glare at him and making his ever famous grin widen.

"Shut up."

"Oh well, have a nice day." He slyly smiled and turned around to leave when he heard L speak.

"Yeah, and your day will be over if you won't close your mouth."

Rue just laughed and went to the kitchen to fetch his lovely strawberry jam.

--

L quietly tapped his knee as he waited for the car to reach its destination: the airport. He wasn't nervous; that feeling melted away earlier when it was his turn to steal a kiss from Amy. They were both quiet for a while and if Watari hadn't enter the room, then his meeting will surely be forgotten.

But he won't allow that. 

The car stopped at the entrance gate of the airport. Just like how he hated vegetables, he hated the way this place is always crowded. That's why he always set up for his private jet. That was much better than riding a public plane full of people that triggered his paranoia.

He grunted when he saw the pair of shoes that landed on his feet. Now this is what he hated, second only to socks. He silently wore them and walked towards the entrance looking for a specific cafe where the two of them agreed to meet. Watari followed without a word, but ready for any unexpected situation.

Both of them looked around, until someone raised an arm and waved at their direction.

"Oi, Ryuzaki!!!"

Charcoal eyes followed the owner of the voice, and he smiled.

"Light-kun!"

Can't Spell Love Without L (A Death Note Romance Fan fiction) [Complete]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें