Can't Spell Love Without L [Act 1 - Page 8]

AN: Hello there! :D

It's been a long while since updates, and wattpad is getting lonely for me D: It's just, I don't see anyone uploading now. I know you people are awesome and busy, and I understand that. Maybe I'll just wait? :3

Here's a little update! Were close to end Act 1! :D

[Act 1 - Page 8]

"Eat."

"..."

"Why aren't you eating, Ryuzaki?"

Ryuzaki only grimaced as he stir the vegetable soup that Rue left for him. The leafy one floated, and some of the carrot strips settled on the surface. It doesn't look healthy...for him.

"Well?"

"... I think I've lost my appetite."

"Ryuzaki!"

He cringed at the sudden outburst of Amaryllis, and looked at her with an apologizing face, then looked back at the bowl of soup. He swallowed, sweat running down his cheeks. Raising the spoon, he took a small sip, the soup smoothly coursing on his throat. A sigh escaped his lips, and tried another one, this time finishing the contents of his spoon.

Amaryllis smiled and sat beside him, resting her back on the soft pillows. She watched as he continued eating, happy that he was eating something that isn't  sugar-high much.

"Amy-chan..."

"Yes?"

"... ..."

"What is it, Ryu?"

"Uhmm..." Ryuzaki nervously moved the spoon away from the bowl, and his face flushed deeply. "W-When will...y-you...ahmm...I mean...the...t-the..."

"Huh?"

Instead of a vocal reply, he grabbed her neck and kissed her deeply, swiftly that Amaryllis didn't have enough time to respond properly. She flailed her arms around until it reached Ryuzaki's neck, and pulled him closer.

They separated after a while, and then Ryuzaki felt the courage to aks her directly.

"I am after the information that will reveal me when will you accept me as your lover."

"... ..."

"Well...?"

"...How about this coming ball night?"

Ryuzaki blinked like an owl. "Ball night?"

"Yes. There will be a dance at school, where the theme is Halloween, since it will be held at the thirty-first of October. Will you come?"

"Do you want me to come?"

Amaryllis laughed quietly. "Of course, silly. I won't have a partner without you. And besides, before the night is over, I'll be yours." She smiled sweetly and kissed him on the cheek, making the man blush lightly.

"A-Alright. But promise me that I'll be your first dance, okay?"

Another smile, and she hugged him tightly. "Of course."