Chapter 4: A Whole Bunch Of Hoopla

Adisa acted like that whole scene just didn't happen. He walked back in and watched the television. As much as I had wanted to forget I couldn't . Believe it or not, he gave me more sexual stimulation in one and a half days than I had in the last two years.

I wondered if he was doing it on purpose. Was he smarter than I thought? Could he possibly have me wrapped around his weathered fingers?

It wasn't total blasphemy. I could believe it. A wild man twisted poor Georgie with his multiple degrees in psychology and sexology. I could believe it.

Well...not completely.

"George," I put my mug down and pushed my thoughts aside. It was a little past noon, so we were having a late breakfast. I hadn't caught up on that shower yet and as always he ate faster than a fat man at a food convention. "Ball?" It didn't really register what he said until I thought about it.

Adisa was fond of one of Dan's old footballs. He had seen it on an episode of Sesame Street the day before and was fascinated.

"Dorothy says that she likes to call it pigskin."Elmo had shrieked with his overly high voice. I had given him a football just to keep him away from me yesterday.

There was a change in his diction ; although small, but very large. The previous day he call it 'pigski' which was short for pigskin.

Then it was ball.

One word. One syllable. Four letters.

It had shown signs of early development. Signs that it may be easier than I thought and I may come out of it only mildly damaged. I was fine with mildly damaged. Completely damaged would of been really bad, but mildly damaged sounded a lot less...wounded. Hence mildly damaged was just dandy.

I shrieked in excitement which caused Adisa to jump and give me a worried look. "What?!" I was ecstatic. He stood from his seat, analyzing me.

"Brown ball?" Did I just hear what I thought? Sweet lord, he just added an adjective. How can adding one measly adjective seem so very sexy? Let's just go with the -because I'm a Librarian- bit.

I don't even remember myself tackling him to the floor and spilling my coffee in the process. I do remember how serious his face was afterward, but when he seen my wavering grin, he started to play. We rolled around the floor in the living room, wrestling softly. My giggles were wild with amusement. They filled the apartment with noise and a warm cozy feeling. My snickers stopped when I had finally gotten him on the bottom, straddling his hips. Adisa had this lazy smile on his face that made me grin mischievously. He looked so submissive under me ,with his hands resting above his head and his hooded brown eyes.

My hands moved on their own.

I tickled his sides until he was howling with laughter. It was my first time hearing him laugh and boy, was it nice.

Not long after, I got off of him , finally ready for that shower.

One moment I'm walking to the bathroom, and the next moment I'm on top of Adisa's shoulder screaming for dear life as he spun us around. He chuckled as I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. His musclly limbs encased me and he continued to spin.

"I quit! I quit! Adisa, you win." I yelled while my was still buried into his neck. He stopped, smiling down at me. I recoiled from him slowly. My breath was heavy and I knew that it was time for that shower.

Adisa was on the couch laying down by the time I left my room with clothing.

"Im gonna take a quick shower. Don't do anything crazy." He didn't say a word and I concluded he decided to take a nap.

****************************************************************

A/N: Cannnn Yooooouuu feeeel the Luuuuve tonniigghht? Lion king right? it just popped into my head when I was done. Perfect for this chapter. I wanted a happy chapter so I made an happy chapter. Sorry for the late update. I had the worst flu ever and still kinda getting over it.

Don't forget to... Comment. Vote. Fan.

Thanks a Million.

KioPio

K.L.C.