The Vampire girl Next Door

Amanda:

The last bell of the day had finally rung, I picked up my books and high taild it out of the school. I knew David would probly expect me to wait by his car for him but that was not going to happen. The dream I had in class was way to creepy , I would feel so akward if i were to go home with him .Sighing, I headed for the woods that surrounded this town. My position in the vampire world is very high. I am not a princess or anything , I am what the humans would consider a spy or an assassin . I had the right to kill anyone who i felt is a threat to the king and queen of the vampire world. But for now i am killing know one, I am a spy for now.

The rouge group and the other vampire's that attend the school is who am spying on and they know it. I am basically here to make sure they dont get out of hand and that they are still following the vampire rules. So far it looks like they have been following the two most important rule.

1) You may drink from a human but you may not kill them.

2 ) You can not take a human as a mate until you have seen the High Council

The second rule is going to be a problem for me..... I have found my mate but he is a human... I think.

When I feel that I am deep enough in the woods I start to chant : deschide portalul pentru regi și regine mele, așa că am să îngenuncheze în fața lor. (this is romanian)

I repeat this 3 times before 2 huge door appear before me. They slowly opened and I stepped in. As soon as i stepped in the doors closed behind me. I walked down the long hall way before opening 2 large doors. As i stepped in I immediately got on one knee, put my hand on my heart and bowed my head " Your majesties. I have come to make a report" I did not move an inch until the King told me to rise " Speak " He commanded me

I rose my head and stare into the eyes of the king and queen. I could not avert my eyes, it would be a sign of disrecpect if i did. " I enrolled myself into the local high school that the banished vampires are currently attending school at. From what i have gath ~'"

" Why are they in school and why are you dressed like that ? " I shut my mouth as the king interrupts me.

" Your Highness" I say " I am not sure why they are in school and I am dressed this way because I have to fit in with the teenagers in the human world ."

" You look like a slut " He spat " No female vampire under my control should look like that ." He paused for a while as he gazed at me . His gaze turned icy as I flashed my fangs at him . " How dare you say that to me !. My voice had risen at this point.

"According to the human world I am in style and I am dressed appropriately ! " . As soon as I finished my sentence the kings hand shot out and grabbed me by my neck.

" you seem to have forgotten who you are talking to " He hissed at me " His hand got tighter and tighter around my neck as his other had formed a fist . " It seems that I will have to teach you a lesson Amanda " He smiled at me as he continued to crush the bones in my neck until he could no longer feel any fully formed bones . I I screamed in pain as he let go of me . My hands tenderly touched my neck .

A broken neck would usually heal in 1 hour but because my neck was broken by the king himself it would take a couple days . " Your majesty , I am sorry for how I spoke to you . I will never wear this clothing in front of you again . "

" it's to late for apologies Amanda " He laughed as he began to beat me . I could do nothing as he landed blow after blow on me. He was my King . By the time he was finished with me every bone in my body was broken .

The kind stood over me as he placed two fingers on my forehead . " Your punishment will be wore the next time you disrespect me." His fingers glowed as he sent me back to the human world .

As I lay in my bed in the human world , I slowly started to heal . A lot of my bones would take a couple days to heal like my neck but the small bones will heal in a few hours . My healing process is slow right now because the king had beaten me . If this were done by a regular vampire I would have healed in seconds. I estimate that I would be healed in 2 weeks

I won't be able to see David . I thought sadly . I won't be able to see his sexy body and I won't be able to here his stupid laugh . " Why did I have to get a human mate ..... In supposed to dislike them but here I am falling for one .

***********

Comment ! I need feed back

Vote and fan !!!