The Vampire Girl Next Door

To all the people reading my story ..

I am so happy your reading my story , I will try to update this book at least once a weak or 1 every 2 weeks . I will also be writing a new book , but its not up yet

Also Please tell if you have any ideas for this book or opinion's

Remember !! vote, comment , and fan !!

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Amanda's P.O.V

David was really freaking me out, the intensity he was glaring at me with was one of the freakiest things I ever saw a human do . Well.. not really . Linking my hand with his friends own, we walk down the hall and head to my next class. Lucky for me , his friend was in my class to but so was David . When we reach the class room, I automatically head for the back of the class. Some of the students in here were vampires and some of them hissed lowly as I passed by , when I take my seat David walks in and took the seat next to me . Damn .. I could practically see the jelousness rolling off him . Me being oblivious to everything was sitting there wondering why he was so jealous , I was getting so lost in my thoughts that I did not notice when he started to talk . David gently pocked me with his pen , annoyed I turned around and snapped at him .

'' What !? '' I said as he glared at me .

'' Why were you being so touchy with Andrew ? '' When he said Andrew I was a bit confused as to who that was but I soon made the connection when he kept glancing at his best friend which I assumed was Andrew

'' Why do you care ?'' I asked him , turning to him I put on my best annoyed face but it turned into a small blush when he smirked at me '' Well I just want you to know that he is a pervert and player. You better watch out for him '' I rolled my eyes and turned around

'' And your not ?...'' I mumbled under my breath just as the teacher walked in . Immediately the teacher told us all to shut up and started giving us a boring lecture . The rest of the day went by fast , that is until we went to lunch . As soon as I walked into the cafeteria , someone grabbed my hand and puled me up to a table filled with jocks and a few skanky looking girls. Snatching my hand away I turn to David . '' What do you want ?'' I asked him as he throws his arm around my shoulder

'' Calm down , I just wanted to introduce you to my friends . There was a boy with blond hair and blue eyes , the next boy had jet black hair with a pretty shade of green eyes. The next Guy had brown hair with mahogany shade eyes and the last guy had dirty blond hair with forest green eyes and of course there was Andrew . All theses guys were fit and handsome , i realize then that David had no ugly friends or even close. Me on the other hand had no friends but I could say that maybe David was and Andrew was . David began saying there names one by one I'm the same order I described them.

" This is , Ethan, Noah , Bryson and Nolan . Oh and of course you know Andrew . '' When he finished , all the guys said hi , he then turned to the girls '' This is , Lizzy , Misty and Lilac '' All three of them looked the same. They all wore short skirt and very tight blouses . All three of them glared at me and then flipped there hair and walked away. This left me with the group of boys.

Nervously, I took a seat and took out the bottle of blood I bought with me . Through out most of the lunch period, all the guys flirted with me and this just made David agitated.

I was laughing so much at the pick up lines Ethan was saying, that I did not notice when David started to kiss up and down my ear, I was slowly coming to my senses when I felt him start to nibble on my ear. It felt so good that I thought I would moan out loud . But it was to late, I had moaned out loud already . I closed my eyes and my hand curled into fist on my lap . I was trying to restrain myself from giving into my desires .

'' David ..'' I said as I try to pull away, but did not work. his hands only wrapped tighter around my waist while the other hand grasped my chin and pulled my face gently to his . A million thought's were going threw my head . '' omg ! my first kiss !. I did not want to have it in front of everyone !, especially not in a lunch room '' I open my eyes partly, in time to see his lips inches away from mine .

Davids P.O.V

I have been putting up with every single guy I know flirting with her or staring at her ass as she walked by, but it was obvious she did not notice. I'm kind of glad she did not. What really got to me was when she was in the hall way walking with Andrew, or should I say flirting with him. I was filled with anger but it came off as jealousy, I don't no why i was having theses feelings for her. Its not like I knew her that well, but whatever.

As soon as it was lunch time , I grabbed Amanda and brought her to sit with me and my friends. I introduced her to everyone. Even the sluts in the group, I don't even understand why they were there . The more she talked to my friends the more agitated I got, whenever I got agitated I would indulge my self with a girl

Turning side ways, I kiss up her chin and down her neck, she did not even realize what I was doing. So i decided to step it up a little, I gently nibbled on her ear . When I heard her moan , I got excited but then she tried to stop me . I finally got close enough kissing her. there was no way I was going to let anyone ruin this moment. With my free hand , I take her chin and gently turn her head to me . Seeing her eyes closed , I looked down at her red and plump but soft looking lips . Licking my lips , I was leaning down to kiss her .