It was Baron's turn to sigh.

"Just get this one job done and you'll be free to do whatever you want."

Baron sighed once again before taking back his seat, as a sign that he's agreed.

Mr. Longford smiled to himself and pushed a paper folder in Baron's direction.

Baron looked at the folder in front of him then his gaze turned up to his boss.

"Final mission and I'm free." He stated.

Mr. Longford nodded his head assuringly.

Baron picked up the folder before opening it and looking at the papers inside.

"Hawaii?" He asked in amusement.

Mr. Longford nodded his head. "Her husband said that she's on vacation there by herself. We don't know when she'll be back so you have to be quick. The helicopter will be ready to take you in an hour. I'll send you her picture and other information by the time you get there." He explained.

Baron assessed the little information in his hand one more.

"She's still too young to die. How unfortunate." He muttered to himself before shaking the thought out of his head. "Ain't my problem."

"I'll go get ready." He said as he stood up to his feet, the folder in his hand.

Mr. Longford nodded. "Remember, get the job done, gain your freedom."

"I know." Baron sighed before leaving the room.

---

"I just wanted some time to myself Claire. Nothing big." Vivian spoke through the phone as she unpacked her Louis Vuitton suitcase.

"He didn't bully you again, did he?" Her friend Claire asked from the other side, careful with her choice of words.

Vivian let out a mocking chuckling as she remembered the conversation she had with her husband two days ago.

"Mark." She called out softly as she knocked on the door to her husband's study. They didn't really have the best lovey-dovey marriage and Vivian was well aware of her husband's dislike towards her. He wasn't her cup of tea either and if it wasn't for her parent's pressure she wouldn't have agreed to marry him.

"Come in." Mark's voice boomed from inside and with a deep breath, Vivian pulled down the door handle and stepped inside.

Mark didn't bother looking up at his approaching wife and kept his eyes glued to his computer screen, busying himself with ways to get him more money.

"My high school friends are having a reunion on Friday." Vivian spoke.

Mark didn't answer her as he typed away at his keyboard.

"We're asked to get our husbands along too-"

"I'm busy." Mark cut her off.

"Mark please. It'll only be for a couple of hours and that's it." Vivian pleaded.

"I'm busy Vivian. I don't have time to go chit chat with your friends."

"Of course you don't. But you always seem to have time for your friends at the club." Vivian fought back angrily as she crossed her arms across her chest.

This time Mark halted what he was doing and glared up at the female standing across his mahogany desk.

"My going out with my friends is business-related and you have no business with what I do." Mark spat back.