Sirius is an ***

"Ebbbbiiiieeee... wake up." I heard Sirius complaining to me. It was November and in the three months I'd been here it had been 100 times better than my time at Beauxbatons. Although I still hadn't figured out what was up with the marauder nicknames. "Are you asleep?" He asked me.
"Yes." I replied opening my eyes to see his grey ones in front of me.
"Ebbie, you are awake!" He grabbed my arm and pulled me out of bed.
"Ow!" I said as I fell to the ground. "Wait, why are you in here Sirius?"
"Lily let me up." I was ready to kill her.
"Get out!" I growled at him. He glared at me and slipped out the door.

I hauled myself out of bed and put on my robes. Instead of a skirt I wore trousers and I slipped my white converse on my feet. I ran a brush through my hair and I was off to breakfast. Lily, Marlene, and Alice were sitting in the comment room chatting.
"Alright, who let Sirius up there?" I groaned.
"That was me." Lily replied raising her hand slightly. I glared at her. "Well, it worked didn't it? Anyway we've gotta get to breakfast." Lily grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the great hall.

We sat in our spots, Lily on the edge, me next to her, Remus next to me and Peter beside him. The Alice across from Lily, the Marlene, then Sirius, and finally James.
"Ebony, can I trade seats with you?" James asked.
"Nope." I responded not even looking up.
"Ebbie, I have something you might want though." I looked at him and shrugged.
"What?" He held up some chocolate. We weren't allowed any chocolate at breakfast or lunch, only at dinner.
"Where'd ya get that?" I questioned an excited look on my face.
"Swiped it from dinner." He responded with a smirk.
"Deal." I said running over to his spot.
"Yay! Now I get to sit next to my Lily-Flower!" He squealed and sat in my spot. Lily glared at me and squeezed over so half her body was off the bench, staying as far away from him as possible.
"Prongs, why'd you have to do that?" Sirius complained. "We have to deal with chocolate high Ebbie all day now." I stuck my tongue out at Sirius. I greedily gobbled up the chocolate.
"Piggy much?" Sirius asked poking me in the ribs. I reached over and messed up his hair in response to this. "Ebbbbiiieeee." Sirius complained fixing his hair.

"What classes do we have next?" I questioned Remus my mouth full of chocolate.
"First, Transfiguration, then we have DADA, then break, the Potions and finally Divination." I gagged at the last option.
"I double that opinion." Sirius said responding to my gag.
"Triple it." Marlene said looking up.
"I'll quadruple it." Alice said laughing.
"I'll, um five-tuple it?" My brother questioned.
"Quintuple," Remus responded correcting Peter.
"Wow Remus," Sirius said. "I'll make sure to tell Ms Arivet that you hate Divination too."
"Wha, no!" Remus said. "That's not what I said."
"It's okay Remie we'll keep your secret." I said winking at him. He grumbled in response.

"Everyone, please quiet down." Dumbledore said standing at the podium. I glanced at Peter and he shrugged. "The Snowflake Ball is in two weeks, please know that you don't have to come with a date, you can just come and enjoy. You must be wearing either a dress, or dress robes to get in. You'll be learning ballroom dancing like last year during your first period classes. Please continue eating." Sirius groaned.
"What's the Snowflake Ball?" I questioned.
"Basically a bunch of people go and dance and eat food, it's pretty boring." Remus responded.
"So what happened last year?" I asked.
"Eh, Peter went without a date, I went with Alice as friends, James went with some girl but ditched her once they got there and Sirius just spent the time flirting with a bunch of different girls." I raised my eyebrows.
"I want to make it a bit more interesting this year." I said and turned back to my food.

"Ebony c'mon class is starting." Lily said grabbing my arm.
"Augh," I complained grabbing a piece of bacon while following Lily. "Why are you so obsessed with rushing my life?" Lily rolled her eyes and pulled me towards Transfiguration. She pulled me along as I ate the entire way. We finally got there and the classroom was completely different. It was empty of all desks and materials. It was basically an empty room with a piano. A teacher was seated at the piano.

"Everyone take a seat in front of me." Professor McGonagall said. We all took a seat on the cold floor. "We will be continuing what we learned from last year. Everyone find a partner." Everyone started partnering up.
"Ms. Pettigrew as you didn't learn last year please partner up with Mr. Potter." I raised my eyebrows in surprise and stood next to James smirking. Minnie waved her wand at the piano and it started playing.
James grasped my hand in his and put his hand on my waist. I rested mine on his shoulder and he began leading the dance. I followed along.
"I thought you didn't know how?" James questioned me.
"We learned at Beauxbatons." He nodded. He surprisingly wasn't the worst dancer ever. At the end of the class he came up to me and pulled me over to the side.
"Ebony, I was wondering if you wanted to, um, go to the Snowflake Ball as my date?" He asked nervously. I smiled at him.
"I would love to, but I thought you liked Lily?" He shrugged.
"I don't think I do anymore. I would like to try this out?" He asked looking at me. I smiled and nodded.
"Hogsmeade is the week before the ball, do you want to go with me?"
"Yeah, okay." He smiled.

I was sitting next to Lily in DADA.
"What were you and James talking about?" She asked me.
"He asked me to the Snowflake ball and Hogsmeade." I said.
"Then why aren't you super excited?" She asked me amused.
"I just, I don't know how I feel about him and I don't know if it's going to work out."
"Give it a shot." Lily said. "Who knows, maybe you and him are meant to be."
"Maybe you should give it a shot." I said to her with a smirk.
"Oh, you!" She exclaimed giving me a friendly shove.