Chapter 3: Now It's Personal

So I feel like no ones reading this book but I still like to have these little talks before and after my chapters because it makes me feel like a true Watt pad writer. Well enjoy and comment bellow would really help me carry on.

As I'm getting dressed in the change room I begin to realize why Sky hated Gym just as I do. It wasn't the physical activity that we were forced into doing it was the schools gym clothes that she hated and I understand why. The outfit consists of tight black shorts with silver paw prints on each of the but cheeks to represent our schools team mascot, the Silent Wolfs. The shirt that went with it was thankfully less revealing with a elbow sleeve length t-shirt. Although a bit tight, and the neck line dipping a bit to low for my liking, at least it covered my stomach. Most of the other girls didn't seem to have a problem with the outfit and even changed it up a bit by wearing a tank top instead of the shirt given.

Sky notices my staring at the other girls. "They like to dress to impress." she said in an annoyed voice then muttered something about prostitutes which resulted in us leaving the change rooms laughing like crazy people. I instantly regretted our attention grabbing laughs when we walk into the gym to see Kaul's buddies staring at us like were growing two extra heads. I shiver and know he's also there with them, staring at me. As I'm about to look away our eyes lock contact again like so many times before today. My ears begin to hum and all noise in the world disappears just like this morning at the bus stop.

His eyes stare deep into mine then begin to move along the contours of my body. I then begin to feel very self conscious about myself. He moves along my face, then lowers to my chest, arms, and stomach. He moves even lower going down to my legs, my very exposed legs. I'm very stingy about showing of any of my skin because I'm so use to hiding under my skinny jeans and hoodies , which I decided not to ware today being as it is my first day at a new school and want to make a somewhat normal impression. I'm frozen not knowing what to do. His jaw tightens and his eyes move back up my figure but stops at my chest. I feel my cheeks burn crimson and gain the power to look away for a second. When I look back he is no longer looking at me but at the floor. His hair hangs over as he looks down making it hard for me to see his face.

To his side Nate places a hand on his friends shoulder and whispers something in his ears making Kauls fists clench like he wanted to beat on someone. 'Great hes angry you don't have a bigger chest, maybe he'll leave you alone now.' This though made me a bit sad for some reason and I began to pay more attention to what was going on around me. It seems that Sky didn't notice our gawking cause she was busy listening to whatever the teacher was telling us we were going to be doing for the class. It worries me that I can become so distracted by this guy. The teacher was just finishing up the details on how to play dodge ball as if it were our first time playing such a simple game.

He blows his whistle and slowly students begin to form what looked like teams. "Are they creating alliances, isn't that cheating?" I ask sky.

"No, this is how you survive, and your going to be on my team!"

I'm now wishing I listened better to what the teacher was saying so I knew what the hell was going on. I watch as people begin taking out mats and placing them up like wall barriers. The teacher places beanie bags in the middle of the the gym and then places balls all over. My worries are switched from confusion to terrified. My eyes bulge as I see what balls he places out. Its the big red rubber balls you see in the movies that the nerd get pelted with.

"Oh my God those balls hurt!" I look over at Sky who is busy scoping out the area.

"Yeah I know .... they should be illegal."

I look back towards the teacher as hes running toward shelter before blowing his whistle again to start the game. Instantly students are running for balls all over the room and I begin to hear the horrid noise of rubber smacking against bare skin and cries of pain. Just as Sky is about to leave our safe haven I grab her shirt pulling her back down.