Chapter 15: Land Before Swine Afterwards

Start from the beginning

"Well I was asleep on the chair when I heard an old man's loud obnoxious voice yelling out." He says, her voice getting a little louder with each word. I take my chance to grab the egg and run towards the living room.

"Wha- hey kids get back here." I hear Grunkle Stan. I don't bother to look back to know that (Y/n) is right behind me. We run into the attic and try to wake up Mabel.

"Never, let me sleep forever." She mumbles as she turns away from me. (Y/n) walks up to the bed after she made sure the door was locked.

"Hey, Mabel, Grunkle Stan has made bacon for breakfast." She says sweetly.

Mabel's eyes widen and she screams out, "No, Grunkle Stan stay away from Waddles!!"

"Mabel calm down Waddles is at the foot of your bed." I tell her.

"Why did you wake me up so early?" She asks.

"Look at what Grunkle Stan had in his hands." (Y/n) says as I pull out the egg.

"Wow cool. What are we gonna do with it?" Mabel asks.

"Well first, we're are probably gonna keep it from Grunkle Stan." I say.

"You know, Dipper, that doesn't look like a normal egg. I think Stan may have taken it from the cave." (Y/n) informs.

"If it is a dino egg. I think I have a pretty good idea of what he is doing with it." I say.

"Yeah, I do too." (Y/n) agrees. Mabel looks at us with a dumbfounded look on her face.

"Oh cool. Mabel him/her and Waddle can be besties." Mabel says in her childish ways.

"Here's the big question though. Are we gonna give it back to Stan?" (Y/n) asks.

"I mean it would be bad to have a dino running all over the place, but then again it would also be awesome to study a dino running all over the place." I say, probably making no sense.

"I never even thought of that. That would be amazing to have info on a dino. Ok give it back to the old man." (Y/n) says.

"I heard that kid." We hear on the other side of the door. The door opens and Stan comes stalking in look a bit p'ed off.

"Here's your egg back." I say handing him said object.

"You're actually gonna let me keep it, kids." He says, surprised.

"Yeah" "Yep" "Sure" We all reply. He walks out of the room and down the stairs with us following him. He sends Soos to find a heating lamp, so we could hatch it. After about two hours we check the egg and it is still cold. It stays that way for most of the day. At night, after Stan had fallen asleep, (Y/n) and I, slip the dino egg under him. He's somehow has this whole creepy-old-man humidity thing going on.

~Next Day~

We all wake up to a loud half-girlish half mannish scream. (Y/n) starts to grin. "Showtime." She says, giggling like a maniac. She rolls off of the mattress and runs downstairs. Mabel and I stare at each other then run after (Y/n). She stops right at Stan's room. "Ready." She says, looking at us. We both nod. She opens the door and we see the most disturbing thing yet, Grunkle Stan wearing only boxers with a tiny dinosaur on it, literally. The dino, which I think it is a Compsognathus, is actually biting Stan's boxers.

"Okay, that's disturbing." I say as I turn Mabel and (Y/n) around with me. After a few minutes I peek over and see the Stan has gotten the baby dino off of his boxers and is now dressed, so I turn around with the girls. Mabel screeches and runs up to the baby dino. She grabs it in her hands and hugs it. The dino looks like a lost and scared puppy.