Chapter Nine

-Queen-

I sat in my chambers waiting for the girl to return. I ran my brush through my hair while thinking of way to get rid of Rosie.

I could already see that Alexander was falling for her, that created a problem for me. Sophia had to be queen.

I set down my brush when i heard the door open. I turned on the bench and stared at the girl. She bowed.

"My queen i have the information you wanted me to get." She said. I raise an eyebrow, "Well,continue.." I told her.

"Well for one i learned that Rosie would never go against her queen, which leads me to believe she would never pursue a relationship with Alexander, another thing i found out it that Sofia has a lover in the castle."

The girl jump as i slammed my hand down on the dresser, I scowled at her, "Who is he?!" I yelled at her.

"Prince Casimir, my queen." The girl said quickly.

I turn and look in the mirror,"Now i have two people to get rid of!" I whisper to my self.

I taped my nails on the top of the dresser and looked around my chamber. My lips curled in to a sinister smile when i spotted my necklace, the necklace that was well known because of how much i have worn it.

I turn back to the girl and beckon her over. She stop next to me and i could see she was trembling. "I want you to take this necklace and plant it in Miss Rosie's room.

The girl gasped,"But my queen it a serious crime to mess with the crown jewels.." She said.

I smiled and nodded to her, "Exactly." She slowly nodded and fled the room. "One problem solved, one more to go."

Now to rid of Casimir. I stood up and climb into bed. I fell asleep thinking of ways to get rid of Prince Casimir