Chapter Three

-Rosie-

After a little bit I left them and head to the tournament that was going on. I saw Scarlet and Nina head to the barn.

I stood off to the side and watch Prince Alexander and Prince Aiden try and hit the target. So far Aiden was winning.

As I walked to where everybody else was sitting, Alexander made a direct shot at the dummy's heart.

"Prince Alexander wins!" The guard said. Everyone cheered as Alexander and Aiden shook hands. I turned and looked around to see what else was going on. I felt a tap and look at the girl to my left.

She discreetly point to something in front of me. I turned and saw Prince Alexander standing in front of me, with a rose. I sucked in a breath as my eyes went wide.

He grabbed my hand and leaned down to kiss it. "My lady would you do the honor of going to the feast with me tonight?" He said.

I knew that i couldn't say no in front of everyone. I narrowed my eyes at him as i said,"I would love to accompany you." I said and took the rose. I bowed and hurried through the crowd. I could hear him following me.

As soon as we were out of sight of everybody i stop. I turned and faced him. "Just what do you think your doing? Your suppose to be marring my queen, not trying to get with her ladies in waiting!" I whisper to him.

He just smirk and shrugged his shoulders. I narrowed by eyes at him."Fine you want to be like that , then two can play." i said. I drop the rose he gave me and smashed it with my foot.

It was my turn to smirk as his eyes opened in disbelieve. I turned on my foot and left.

I knew by doing that I wouldn't have a chose whether or not i wanted to go tonight. I was going to have to attend the feast with Prince Alexander.