Ticci Toby x Reader P1 (Request)

For SpiritOfTord 

Yep, im re-writting it Spirit, XD idk why i feel like the last could have been better XD

--------------------------------------

(Y/N) Your name

(F/C) Favorite color

----------------------

(Y/N) was sitting on her bed, with her laptop in front of her, reading "Ticci toby x reader" 's.

After finishing the one she was reading, she sighed quietly and glanced over at her clock. It was already 11pm. (Y/N) looks down for a moment, then signs again. "If only he was real.." She got up and stretched. "Guess ill get something to eat, then continue.. or head  to bed" She shrugs and starts walking downstairs to the kitchen. She jumped slightly when she heard a ticking sound. She turns and looks around. A moment later she shrugs it off, thinking its just the house settling. She grabs frozen waffles from the freezer and puts them into the microwave. Her phone started ringing. "Who could be calling this late?" She starts walking upstairs to her room.

--------

Toby's POV

I was walking down the street, trying to find a new victim. It was at night so i knew no one could see me out in the open that easily. I stopped in my tracks when i smelled a familiar scent.

Waffles!

I looked around and saw a light on through a window. I walk over, trying to be quiet but i kept ticking again. I look in through the cracked open window and saw a girl making waffles. Her phone rang and she headed up stairs. 'Nows my chance' I thought, as i opened the window a bit more and climbed in.

----

(Y/N) POV

I put down my phone. "So weird, no one was on the phone.." I said to myself as i heard the microwave door shut quietly. I jumped in shock. "a robber? killer?" my mind was racing. I quickly grabbed my baseball bat and sneaked downstairs, and peeked around the corner. 

I saw a boy with a mouth guard and goggles. (and the rest of his clothing but im to lazy to write it all down)

I gasped and dropped the bat, letting it hit the floor with a loud "THUD". The boy turned and looked at me, he had already finished eating the waffles. He set the plate down and started walking towards me.  I took one step back but then stopped. I put my hand out slightly and poked his cheek and then gasped again. "Y-Your R-r-really real!" 

"O-of course i-i am" He studders "I-it seems you kn-know me. B-but who are y-you?"

"(Y/N)" you reply