The girl from a whole other world

Subaru's POV
     "~Ack what the hell happened" Subaru whispers to himself as his eyes slowly drift open.
What he saw wasn't the sliding glass doors of the convenience store, or the rows of candy and chips, but a girl. She was lying on my chest, her bright blue hair tucked back behind her left ear revealing one of her deep blue eyes, it was almost as if it was as deep as the ocean. She's really cu- WHY IS SHE WEARING A MAID'S UNIFORM?! She then jerks her head up off of his chest and turns bright red, like a strawberry as she notices the boy she was just laying on top of .
"Um-"
"HEY,NO FLIRTING AROUND IN HERE" yelled the store owner.
The blue haired girl crawls off of Subaru and as soon as she does Subaru jumps up and scurries out of the store with the girl in hand so they could get away from the angry store owner. We sat down at a nearby bench so I could ask her what the hack just happened.
"Um so...what was all of that about?" Asked Subaru.
The girl didn't answer but she looked really confused for some reason...

Rem's POV
       How can Rem understand him ?!?! Rem has never heard anyone speak this language in my life, and yet, Rem can perfectly understand every single word he's saying.
"Hello?" Asks the dark haired boy
"Oh sorry" I say as I snap out of my private thinking.
"Wait WHAT how did I just speak in his language, *sigh* jeez today has already been so weird." Rem says in her head
"So do you know what the hell just happened, I mean all I remember is being at the store, blacking out, and waking up with you on top of me" the dark haired boy says
I immediately blush and so does he.
"Um Rem doesn't really remember anything either, Rem was only walking down a path towards the village outside of the mansion Rem works at and then blacked out and was here, um where is here anyways."
"We're in Japan" he said
"Japan? Are you sure because there is no Japan where I'm from"
"Like from your country?" He asked
"No, like from in our world"
Gosh, he was looking at me like I was crazy, I can't blame him though I mean what and where is Japan anyways.
"Anyways I haven't formally introduced myself, I'm Natsuki Subaru, I can take it that your name is Rem?" Asks Subaru
"Yes.."
"Well nice to meet you Rem" he says with a warm and comforting smile.
"So where are you from, Rem" asks Subaru
"Rem is from a kingdom called Lugnica"

Subaru's POV
       She's gotta be some kind of foreigner. She speaks in 3rd person, her name is Rem, she's from a place called Lugnica which makes her sound like she's from some mmorpg game, and she she doesn't even know where or what Japan is, like shouldn't that be simple knowledge, and what does she mean by "there's no Japan in our world" she can't seriously be saying she's from a different planet or universe. She's probably just a devious girl who found me unconscious and decided to prank me or something.
      "So Rem, are you saying that you're from a different world or something?" I ask
"Rem doesn't even know, this is all so strange and different for Rem, Rem is so confused about the kinds of clothes you're people are even wearing, why don't any of you have any armor or at least a sword on your back at least, and what're these buildings anyways they're so much taller then anything that Rem has ever seen, Rem has only seen a building half its size and it was the palace of our kingdom, is that some kind of important place or something" she says as she points over to an apartment skyscraper in the distance.
" I don't exactly know if it's that important, I mean I'm sure a big company owns that but there are many more just like it in just Japan."
Her eyes gazed at the sky scraper and other buildings in the distance with her mouth wide open in astonishment.
*grrghm*
" looks like you're hungry, I can imagine it's been a pretty stressful day for you, wanna go get some food"
"Yeah that sounds wonderful Rem is currently starving right now, Rem hasn't eaten since this morning"
*checks watch*
"Well yeah of course you're hungry I mean it's like 6:37 right now, here let's go, I know a place not to far from here that is pretty good and cheap"
* looks for money in pocket*
" Shit, hey speaking of cheap do you have any money? It seems as if I dropped my money when I blacked out at the store"
" unless this kind of money works then Rem does not, sorry."she says as she brings out a few coins that doesn't look like any material he had ever seen.
" yeah let's save those for another time maybe, let's just go to my house for now and I'll get you some food while we're there, oh and by the way my parents aren't home are you ok with that?" I ask
*blushes* "yeah that'll be fine...thanks for telling Rem."
"Of course, it's only the nice thing to do and I don't want you getting any ideas that I was like planning something"
"Rem is still not letting her guard down cause you're still kind of suspicious bu-..... Hey are you ok?" She asked
"Yeah my heart just currently feeling as if it's being smashed by a sledgehammer."
They both laugh at the exaggeration of how much his feelings were actually hurt.
"Rem didn't mean to hurt your feelings she promises, it's just an odd situation"
"Yeah I know, it's ok you don't have worry, I know you still might but I just wanted you to know."
"Thanks" Rem says as she starts to blush a little
       HOLY DICK THERES A REALLY CUTE GIRL COMING TO MY HOUSE WHILE MY PARENTS ARE AWAY!! Not that I'm gonna do anything of course, just the first time a cute girl has been over to my house.
       Over the next 15 minutes that it took to get to my house she learned about what a car was which she thought was something called an "armored ground dragon" which was really weird but I explained it to her and told her about how many people have them these days, of course I was still skeptical of if she was really from a different planet but I'm starting to believe her little by little with all the other stuff that's been happening so far. I can't believe I'm starting to believe her about this.
       I open the door to my house and switch on the light, she jumped back.
"How'd you even do that, Rem doesn't see any light orbs or torches anywhere!" she exclaims
" I don't know what you mean by light orbs but we are very far ahead in terms of technology if you use torches to light things up"
"The light orbs, the things inside those big metal poles that lined our path as we walked to your house, that's magic isn't it?" she asks
"These are things we call light bulbs, there's a switch that you flip and all of the bulbs it is connected to will turn on and make light, and what do you mean magic, there's no such thing as magi-" he stops to the sound of ice crackling.
Subaru turns around to a huge ice shard floating in the middle of his room with Rem beside and she said
"What doesn't exist?"