Prologue

???'s P.O.V.
Huh? I found myself in a forest with the moon shining bright. It spoke to me. "Your name is Serena Merodii. Figure out your powers and find out your purpose," he said. "What? What powers?" I asked. No one answered. Oh well. I checked myself in case I had injuries that could have made me lunatic. I checked myself to find myself dressed in nice clothes. I was wearing a silver dress with emerald green shoes and a simple headband with an emerald. I had silver hair with green highlights. I held in my hand a guitar. Wait, how come I don't know anything about my past? Hmm.. I walked and found a village. "Hello, where-," I said as the man I was talking to went though me. Huh? That's weird. It's as if I was a ghost. I got kinda sad since no one can see me. The village seemed kinda sad and moody, so I decided to brighten up the place! I played a happy tune and sang. It seemed to brighten up the people's mood, so decided to sing it 'til the end. I discovered my powers, but what is my purpose?

A/N
Hey guys! I'm revising my 1st fanfic because it, um, sucked for me, so.... Give this fanfic 5 reads or 1 comment of encouragement, and you'll get yourself the next part of this fanfic! So, thanks for reading, and wait 'til the chapter comes!