How You Meet Isaac/Derek/Aiden

(A/N)
(Y/N/N)~ Your Nickname
(Y/N)~ Your Name

Isaac; through Scott and Stiles

Scott and Stiles were your best friends. You guys were like the 3 Amigos. One day you were walking over to Scott's locker to talk to him. When you noticed a boy you didn't know talking to Scott and Stiles. He was tall, had blue eyes, and curly hair.
"Hey (Y/N/N)!" Stiles said.
"Hey" you said. You started to talk to Stiles about the boy. "Who is that?"
"Him. That is Isaac Lahey. Who is also a werewolf." He said. "Why? Do you like him?"
You blushed and shook your head.
"Awwwwh! Little wittle (Y/N/N) has a crushy wushy!" Stiles said pinching your cheeks.
"Hey Stiles I've been meaning to ask how are things with Lydia?" you said knowing it would shut him up.
Suddenly Isaac came over and said "Hi I'm Isaac."

Derek; through Isaac

You and Isaac are twins. You are older than him by two minutes. But Isaac looked after you like you are the younger one. He would even take some of the beatings from your dad so you wouldn't get hurt as much.
One day he asked you to drive him somewhere. You being the good you are agreed.
"Where am I supposed to be going?" you asked.
"Just keep following this road." he said. "Now take a left." That's when you pulled into an abandoned warehouse. You got out of the car with him even though he told you to leave.
"Who are you?" a deep voice asked.
"She is my twin sister." Isaac said.
"I'm Derek Hale and you?" he said.
"I'm (Y/N) Lahey" you said.

Aiden; At school

You were at your locker talking to your friend Lydia when you both saw the two new kids who were twins.
"I want one." Lydia said.
"Which one?" you asked.
"The one who isn't gay." she said
"How. You know what I don't even want to know." you said.
She laughed. All of the sudden one of the came over to you two. He blocked you from moving.
"Wanna go make out?" he asked.
"I don't even know you." you said.
"I'm Aiden. Now do you want to go make out?" he asked again.
You were about to say something when the bell rang. Saved by the bell is all you could think.