Shopping and drinking

Start from the beginning

You kept a couple of the things you guys picked.

Murphy and you got to fucking around with the stuff in the shop, trying on hats and different jewelry...yes; you made Murphy try on the jewelry.

You got Murphy to try on a VERY pink hat as well, making you laugh your ass off at how....adorable...he looked with his disgruntled face while wearing a pink-feathered hat.

"Awww!!!" You state, looking at the grown Irishman in a dainty little hat.

"Never again will I go with ya here again?" he said with a small laugh.

"awww" You say, giving a dramatic pouty face.

"Okay never mind," he laughs, taking the hat off and putting it back on the rack.

"Ohhh come'here!" You say, grabbing his hand, guiding him to a small rack near a dark hallway that lead to god knows where.

You picked up sunglasses that where so big on you they practically fell off your nose.

"Wow, ya look stunnin' lass" he says, grabbing the shades on either said of them and taking them off you.

"Ohhh here" You say, grabbing purple and green funky looking glasses.

"Try them," You say excitedly as he rolls his eyes ever so slightly but smiles, taking the glasses from you and trying them on, doing a very sassy pose in the process making, you laugh.

You took the glasses off him as he grabbed black sunglasses and slipping them on you like an amacher, poking your face a couple times with a small sigh.

Once he did get them on though, he insisted you buy them, stating they suited you nicely.

After about an hour of fucking around in the store, you guys headed to the counter, your arm wrapped around him lazily, his doing the same to you.

You put the cloths on the counter and the man behind the counter checked all of it out quickly, letting you guys be on your way.

All together you walked out with two bags full of cloths.

"Do you wanna get something to eat? Its gotta be about twelve or eleven thirty by now." You say.

"Do ya know anywhere close to here?" He asked and you thought for a moment.

"There is a small Italian place near here....i think....." You say.

"Alright lets go." He says, you leading him to where you believed it was.

And, with your great luck that day, was right.

You guys walked into the small restaurant, taking a seat In the booth at the corner.

"Ello! I'm Kelly and I'll be ya waitress today!" A young woman said in a cheery voice in a heavy accent you wheren't quit sure what it was.

"Do ya know what you'd llike ta drink to start off'with?" she asked.

"I'll have a f/d (Favorite drink)" You say, looking over at Murphy along with Kelly.

"I'll just have some water" He said, giving her a small smile.

"Comin right up!" She says, leaving you guys to decide what you wanted.

She came back moments later with your drinks, placing them down on the table in front of you guys.

"Do ya know what'ya'd like to order?" she asked.

"One medium cheese pizza." You say for both of you and she left after writing it down.