She started to grow frustrated and glanced around the room, seeing a toy box. It was just big enough for a small body to fit inside. She crept over and slowly lifting the lid to the box, seeing the boy shaking and crying. “Shhh.” She cooed. Her once white dress was streaked in blood. Her once gentle brown eyes looked wild.

“Its okay to cry.” She said softly as she grabbed the boy up gently and kneeled down to his height. He cried softly and covered his eyes, not wanting to see what was about to happen. Lyann slit his throat in one swift movement and his arms fell to his side. His baby blue eyes were wide as he stared at her in horror. Lyann laughed softly and through the boy down before turning to Emma.

“You’re the most relaxed killer I’ve ever seen.” She said with awe in her voice. The older one shook the knife to get some blood off of it. “I mean… It’s kinda fun. But not thrilling anymore.” She chuckled as the young girl’s mouth dropped. She shook it off and grabbed Lyann’s hand and they walked onto find their next victims. “I’m not giving up on you!”

The two girls spent the next few hours killing person after person. A few they experimented with. Emma wanted to see what would make Lyann tick. They tried leading people into the forest and playing games like hide and seek, tag and something Emma called “catch me if you can”. They tried bondage and strangulation, torture before dealing the final blow. Nothing seemed to gain more than a chuckle or a small fit of giggles from the brown haired girl.

“I give up.” Emma said as she stood over a lifeless body. Lyann shrugged, as if she had grown board. “I like you, though. You’re the worst type of killer.” The brown haired girl tilted her head, confused. “The ones that can end a life without any emotion. No joy, no sadness, nothing.” The young girl said with a smile. Lyann was still a little confused on how it could be the worse. Maybe it that she did, in fact, feel barely anything when she killed other than the adrenaline rush. “Oh, let’s stop by my house and get a few things before we head back?” Emma consented and they started the walk towards Lyann’s apartment.

Once they arrived she quickly packed her book bag with a few clothes along with her phone and its charger. She would try to make school tomorrow, but she wasn’t sure how Jeff would take it. She would just have to sneak out like she did tonight. Finally packed with some fresh clothes she followed Emma back to the Creepy Manson. It’s a name Lyann came up with and it made her laugh.

The walk back was filled with laughter and joking as they talked about their victims and their faces, how they screamed and ran. Emma mentioned the one teen that peed his pants and it made Lyann burst into giggles as they walked into the front door of the home. It was relatively dark inside other than a few wall lamps dimly lighting the foyer.

The teen was about to turn around and shut the door when it slammed behind her. She jumped and turned around to see Jeff in her face. His face was filled with furry as he grabbed up her wrist. It made Lyann whimper with how much force he was using. She dropped the knife that was in her hands and it clattered to the floor.

“W-what is this?” He nearly screamed at her. She was startled, then scared, but now she felt a little irritated. “I- What does it look like? I went killing” His face turned into a scowl and it made Lyann want to shrink away, but he squeezed her wrist in a harsh grip. Emma was about to speak up but Jeff was already dragging Lyann by her arm across the foyer and up the stairs.

“L-Lyann!” Emma called after her but she stood her ground, afraid of when Jeff was angry like this. She may have been a killer, but anger to such an extreme scared her and unnerved her and she only wanted to avoid it. The other girl managed to peek behind her and see the worry on Emma’s face before she was dragged around the corner of the hallway.